Skip to main content

Is there a K2 workspace server control which will allow me to take what is displayed on the K2 workspace home page and embed it into a regular aspx or html page?

There are many feature about the workspace page that are desirable but just not from the default location.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Trouard

What features of the homepage are you seeking to embed into a regular ASPX or HTML page?  I do not believe something like this exists at this time. 

I guess the main portion of the worklist. The list of work items.

There is some really good functionality pertaining to bulk actions.

There are alot of aspects of workspace we are just not ready to allow users to interact with but would like to leverage others.

Mike Trouard

This would be very useful for us too to integrate within our application.  Is this available?

Are we talking about the workspace site that lets you manage just about everything under the sun?  Or the webpart?

If it is the webpart you could get away with using that on a traditional asp.net page, you would just need to create the appropriate webpart zones and what have you.

If you don't want to go that route you could hit up the blackmarket to see if someone has made a server control that you can use or modify to suit your needs.