Skip to main content

Hi

As part of POC, i am building a workflow and associating it to Sharepoint List. I am building custom ASP.NET forms for Initiation, Association & Task forms.

Using Blackpearl's Sharepoint Integration Wizard for binding my workflow with the Sharepoint list. Process has been successfully deployed.Here is my problem.

a. For unknown reason, New & Edit on List(which is initiation & modification form) is not firing on custom forms. It is not throwing error either and will show me the default form.

b. Task form fires up but has some errors. Are there any specific guidelines on buidling ASP pages for Task forms(or any workflow forms) while using K2 ?

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks

Shankar

Hi shankar,

I am facing the same problem.i have created a k2 workflow using sharepoint worfklow integration wizard . selected asp.net for the form technology in the wizard.

when i select the option as manually start the workflow the aspx form is triggering , when i change that to automatically when a item is created then it is not showing that form when an item is created, but task is creating properly. please let me know how you resolved the problem

Thanks

Srividya S