Skip to main content

What Javascript is executed when I click on a "Save and Submit" button in a Site Workflow Form?

I would like to add an altering URL to redirect to, therefore I thought to add a button with a custom Javascript...

Thanks in advance!

You can change the redirect URL without Javascript! Double click the button and open it's properties, then at the bottom under the "advanced" tab, there is a "Redirect URL" field. 

Thanks for your reply. I could not find a "Redirect URL" field under the "advanced" tab there. Probably, it is because I am running Nintex Forms 2010 (version: 1.11.3.1). But I know about such a function in the form settings.

Furthermore, I think that this would not have solved my issue completely, because I would like to redirect the user to a URL that comprises a changing variable (List Item ID which I retrieve using the lookup function within a calculated field and store it as JavaScript variable...).

Ooh, yeah, 2010 might throw a wrench in things! Check out these threads:

https://community.nintex.com/message/56946-re-redirect-link-at-task-completion?commentID=56946#comment-56946 

Perhaps they can point you in the right direction?