Skip to main content

Have anyone encountered an InfoPath form, browser enabled, where no empty or white spaces rows exist within the form in Design mode,

but when run at run time via a K2 process, some extra or additional empty rows show up only in one area on the form?

Is there a way to manually remove them, maybe in the xsf or similar? If I rename the file to a .cab and extract it, maybe find these white spaces

and remove them, how do I get the form back to an .xsn to function properly within K2's context? I would like to edit the form template where K2 stores and manage it within the InfoPath Form Templates sub folder of the Visual Studio project.

Any help appreciated.

Are these lines just on the page, or are they in a section or table? If they are in a section or a table, just make sure the height is set to auto.

hi

The form is neatly designed with tables and section controls, which are shown or hidden based on the selection of radio buttons.

You think it could be the table and the section controls causing this weird "white space" empty rows? But why then not everywhere? Is there an easy way to track and remove them?

I'll say it's possible... I've seen it before. Just check all your sections and tables and make sure all hiehgts are set to auto. If it doesn't work you can send me your IP form if you like? If I have a sec I could take a look.

Ok, I will give the height setting a look. There is only one big table the form consist out of, and then there are many sections.

Thanks for the pointer, I will have a look!

Hi Trentino

I tried setting the Height property of the Size setting to "auto" on each section control on my InfoPath form, and it worked!!!!  Huraah!!! Thanks so much, this was really a frustrating problem.