Skip to main content

Anybody seen/have a workaround for the following error when the Task Pane is enabled on an InfoPath form:

'diview' is undefined?

I have not seen this, where/when are you getting it?

It happens when the K2 Task Pane is enabled for an InfoPath Form.

The error is displayed in InfoPath when the form opens.

Never seen that before. Let me ask around
Have we found a solution to this yet?  I am having the same issue.

I have this error too. Who has solution? Help!

I'm not sure why it's saying "'diview' is undefined?" but here are a couple places for you to start looking:

1) Are you trying to publish web-enabled forms? If so, the task pane is not supported in this case. Normally, you can enable or disable the task pane as part of the InfoPath Integration Wizard (on an existing form, click Edit in the Wizard and it's one of the last windows).

2) If your form has been set through InfoPath Designer (Form Options) to be compatible with client and browser, that option will not show up in the K2 InfoPath Integration wizard.

3) You can remove the task pane from the form manually by opening it in design mode (click Design in the InfoPath Integration Wizard). Go to Form Options. Click the "Programming" section on the left and UNcheck the "enable task pane" check-box. Save the form and close it - K2 will pick up the changes. Re-deploy the process and you should be all set.

Sorry, if you already know all this, but maybe this will help someone later. Does any of this resolve your issues?

Andrew