Skip to main content

K2 IBMi-AS/400 agent is an add-on to K2 blackpearl®️ allowing to create K2 SmartObjects that make use of information stored in DB2 database and files on IBMi-AS/400, without writing code and in a few clicks. SmartObjects can then be used to build K2 processes, smartforms and .NET-based applications. The main features of K2 IBMi-AS/400 agent are:

• Access to DB2 database and IBMi-AS/400 files via Easycom®️ and a K2 dynamic objects service.
  • Configuration of libraries and/or tables accessed by the K2 o...

Good Day I Installed the Service broker and Added it via Broker Management Console. Getting this error when Trying to register a Service instance

Hi , Could you please share a proper document and step for this . we are not able to use this . - Arvind

Hi Arvind,

Could we have more details on the issues you faced ?

Cheers,
jan

Hi Jan, Thanks for reply , Do you have any documentation how to configure this ? I am getting below log. -- Easycom IBM i Installation -- -- Version: 4.70.34 -- Connecting on server '10.1.16.207' 220-QTCP at CBDRP2. 220 Connection will close if idle more than 5 minutes. Sending user ID and password 331 Enter password. 230 CRDB logged on. Checking OS/400 version 215 OS/400 is the remote operating system. The TCP/IP version is "V7R1M0". Checking previous version (1/2) - CRTSAVF FILE(QTEMP/TINS_CHK) 250 Command CRTSAVF FILE(QTEMP/TINS_CHK) successful. -- Sending file easy450v.bd into QTEMP/TINS_CHK -- 2012-08-22 10:53:22 200 Representation type is binary IMAGE. 250 Now using naming format "1". 227 Entering Passive Mode (10,1,16,207,210,36). 226 File transfer completed successfully. - RSTOBJ OBJ(INS_CHK) SAVLIB(QTEMP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QTEMP/TINS_CHK) RSTLIB(QTEMP) 250 Command RSTOBJ OBJ(INS_CHK) SAVLIB(QTEMP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QTEMP/TINS_CHK) RSTL successful. Checking if sufficient rights - QTEMP/INS_CHK LIB(EASYCOMK2) WHAT(EAC_INSTCAP) NO Checking previous version (2/2) - QTEMP/INS_CHK LIB(EASYCOMK2) WHAT(CHKLIB) Not found - QTEMP/INS_CHK LIB(EASYCOMXMP) WHAT(CHKLIB) Not found - Arvind Kumar

Hello Avind,

It seems like the AS400 user profile you're using does not have the requiered rights to install the product.

You have to use a profile with *SECADM rights, using the QSECOFR user profile is recommended.

For more information you can email us the whole log at teach@easycom-aura.com

Sincerely,

Tanguy

Hello Tanguy, I am installing the product on K2 server not on DB2 server . could you tell me where do i need to install this product ? Arvind

Hi,

I am trying to install this on the K2 server, but got the following error:

Installing files in /usr/local/Easycom ...
- QTEMP/INST_SC STEP('INSTIFS1') SRC(EASYCOMK2/EASYSAVF) PARM('') RMT(N)
ERR.Error during installation with message CPF3840: Specified file for restore operation not found.
Error occurred on command QTEMP/INST_SC STEP('INSTIFS1') SRC(EASYCOMK2/EASYSAVF) PARM('') RMT(N.
ERR.Error during installation with message CPF3840: Specified file for restore operation not found..

Could you please explain what I am missing?

Thanks,

Yan

Hi,

When I try to download files, I get error "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url. "

hi

Will this be compatible with K2 Five? If not , please suggest where can we get compatible version for K2 Five.

Thanks

Sunil