Skip to main content
Hi!

We would like to know if there is a way to stop a transaction currently in "Waiting" status. We need to have it continue to the next event/activity and supersede the wait rule.

Hope there is a way. Please help. Thanks.

Msanmiguel
I haven't tested this but you should be able to do this through K2.net Service Manager.
1. Open K2.net Service Manager
2. Expand tree on left-hand side until you see the exported processes
3. Select the applicable process - you should see 4 icons, Users, Instances, Versions etc.
4. Double-click on Instances
5. Fill in appropriate information to locate the process instance and click on the 'Find Now' button.
6. Select the process instance by checking the checkbox on left-hand side
7. Click on 'GoTo Activity' button and select the appropriate Activity.

Hope this helps,
Ockert
Hi Ockert,

Will this be applicable if i previously set the time of which the activity will begin in the "start rule", but before that time comes, approvers ask me to let the activity start so it will appear on their worklist? "Go To Activity" Expires the activity, so in effect it will bypass that particular activity of which it is "waiting".

Regards,
j
Will this be applicable if i previously set the time of which the activity will begin in the "start rule", but before that time comes,
Yes, the same would be applicable

approvers ask me to let the activity start so it will appear on their worklist?
This cannot be done.

"Go To Activity" Expires the activity, so in effect it will bypass that particular activity of which it is "waiting".
Correct.

Regards,
Ockert