Skip to main content

Hi all,

I have a K2 worklist inside sharepoint 2007. It is working fine. I can received workitems.

I have created 2 tabs with 2 K2 worklist inside sharepoint. I would like that one tab received only work item from process name=Claims. I would like that the other tab receive only work ityem from process name=test.

How can we filter a K2 worklist based on the process name ?

Thanks

On the upper right-hand corner of the worklist is an icon that looks like a piece of paper with a wrench.  If you click it you will see a tabbed dialog.  One of the tabs allows you to set workflist filters and one of the filter options is process name.

Thanks. This is the solution.

Hi K2user2010,

You should be able to do this by specifying an extra filter on the K2 worklist web part. You can find the configuration button next to the refresh button on the K2 worklist web part. After clicking the configuration button, go to filters and add a filter on the process name. Create filters for both web parts as you described.

I could not understand from your message whether both of them will exist on the same page. You can use audience targeting if you want to display a filtered web part to a user based on the user's group. Using this you can have multiple filtered web parts on the same page, but the user will only see the one which matches the audience targeting setting.

I hope this helps!

Hi 

I have the same requirement but need to filter folio as per project id parameter.

How can I achieve it?

using expression or anything needs to be done?