Skip to main content

Hi there,

I'am trying to create a decision help for users based on SP2016/Nintex2016. I don't think that I need a workflow for this.

I've started by creating a custom list with Questions for users with a choice "Yes or No". Formatting for the choice are radio buttons.

Creating now a form comes up with the questions and radio boxes defined in the sharepoint list columns.

Now I would like to display a small text box on the form with two different content depending on the choice of radio buttons. Like: 

Question 1 = Yes

Question 2 = No

Text box when one question is "Yes" should be configured to show another text. Standard Setting for all questions is "No" and should show another text than when a question is answered with "Yes".

Maybe someone know what has to be defined as variables or rules to get this done?

Thanks a lot :)

For this you could simply use labels that have a preset value based on the selection. Then you would use a rule on the control that when Q1 = yes, show, else hide. and continue. 

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! Please could you help me where to define that labels? I think I know where to define rules.

I added screenshots of my form and the list settings for you.

Cheers

And here is the screenshot of the list settings