Skip to main content

Hi Guys!

Currently in accessing K2 Item in my worklist a window always pop up asking for my credentials (UserAccount and Password) and for some reason it seems that it is too dull having this. I just want to ask help from you guys if removing this pop up is doable in K2. Is there any way this can be configured?String table?Web.config or IIS set up?

Btw, I am using K2.net 2003 SP3.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

-ginoskie

Realize that this is proably not a K2 issue, but is occuring between the client browser and IIS. It also depends on the architecture/setup on how to approach this issue.

You didn't mention how many times you're getting prompted - once/3 times ('3 strikes'). After prompting, can you get in? what if you cancel the login...can you still get in?

I would refer to the K2 KnowledgeBase for troubleshooting such issue (see KB171 on 401 errors and prompts). Also refer to KB123 for Kerberos and client browser setup.

Depending on where the Workspace is installed (under the Default Web Site or a separate site), will come into play. Also, if SPS or MOSS is installed on the same IIS server as Workspace, that may be in play as well.