Skip to main content

I'm trying to pull in a list of names and addresses for a field in my form, and it doesn't seem like there's any way to do this at all with a Nintex form. All of the help articles I've seen referenced mention the non-Cloud versions and no mention of what to do here.

Is my only option for populating dropdowns in NWC manual content entry? That's just not really tenable long term and I'd really like to get this information from something like a Google Doc or a OneDrive spreadsheet, if possible.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Joseph Parsley‌,

We have been looking into connecting drop downs to dynamic data sources but we are a little while away. Make sure you vote at https://nintex.uservoice.com with the features you would like to see.

Cheers,

Euan

Any progress? @EuanGamble 

Hi @noah_mcaleer,

We are currently exploring an option for a Web Request control for Nintex Forms for Office365. This would be a similar experience to the 'Call HTTP Web Service' in Nintex Workflow for Office365.

5560i407901A4801CEBF7.png

Where would you want to pull the data from?

Cheers,
Euan

Any timeframe for when this could be released?

Hi @mgood,

I am currently looking for people to give feedback on an early build. If you are open to seeing an early cut, please shoot me an email at euan.gamble@nintex.com

Cheers,

Euan

Has this been done? I just had a project come in that of course needs to be done within a week where I believe this would be useful. 

Hi @Ian_UVA,

Yes we now have Data Sources for Nintex Workflow Cloud. I have created a video showing off the functionality below.

Cheers,

Euan