Skip to main content

K2 Blackpearl SP

I have allocated an infoPath Client event to a group in the AD. I expected that if one person in the group would participate the conidition for activity completed would be achieved. Unfortunately this is not the case. All users in the group are requested to participate in the event. How do I ensure only one person is required to complete the activity without assiging it to a specific user. I wish to use the role rather than username.

thanks

Have you happend to have modified any of the advanced setting for the destination rule of the activity that contains this InfoPath Client Event?  Perhaps changed the slots to be more than one?

Hi

Bob is correct. You would have to run the 'Destination Rule' of that activity in Advanced mode and then specify the amount of slots to be filled. In you're case 1 slot so all the group members would get the item to action and then the process would continue after the first user has actioned the item(1 slot specified is filled). You should play around with the different settings in the Advanced mode to see the actual result take place and different behaviours.

hth,