Skip to main content
hi,

I have a problem with K2 balckpearl and WSS 3.0.

The process built in k2 is integrated with a WSS 3.0 Form Library and the form is an infoPath form

the InfoPath integration wizzard is USED.

on a certain step of the process i need to get the destiantion dynamically according to a value in the form filled by the user.

In more details
I have a custom list is WSS where i have a list of countries

an other WSS custom list contains the list of country managers which contain a "lookup field" reading the countries from the "Countries" List in wss.

on a certain step in the process i need to get the country set in the form and then go to wss "Country Manager" list and select the user from the "Country Manager" List according to the country chosen in the form.

How could this be done since i don't know what are the "item"  id in WSS and Sharepoint list item event should have a listitem ID to get the appropriate data.

Thanks for your help 

Hi ,

In other terms, I would like to know how can i query some information from a WSS Custom List according to a certain criteria in WSS List, using Sahrepoint List Item event wizard in K2 BP?

Hi Again ,

By using the Sharepoint Seach Event we can query all the information in a list item in shrepoint. 

Regards