Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I have "inherited" two sharepoint farms (production and test) which are identical as a Nintex Forms version but I am always having trouble with importing/exporting forms from one environment to the other. One of them (production) seems to store formulas as German (e.g. uses NachschlagenAnalysieren instead of ParseLookup), the other one (test) has formulas in English. Naturally when I do an export I have to manually change the formula names (site template is English for the site I am building the forms in).

Maybe I am missing something, but I think it has something to do with the way Forms was installed in the farms. How do I check if it is the same language and correct the issue? Or is this not an install issue but a configuration issue? In that case it would be great if you could point me in the right direction to change it.

Thanks and cheers

Hey Razvan,

there are two types of installers for Nintex Forms out there. One is the regular english installer, the other is the international installer. Sadly Nintex Forms won't tell you which one is installed (other than Workflow, which does).

So to make sure the installers are both the same you can simple reinstall using the international installer on both environments.

If there is still a difference in Formulas and stuff you should go to the site settings of both sites and check if they match. If you set it up to have the same language settings, both Form editors should behave the same and also reference the same formula language.

Hope this helps a bit.

Best regards

Enrico

Hi and thanks for the solution, after digging around a bit I found that I had actually downloaded the English Forms installer for the dev environment. Sadly the only difference in the filename is NintexForms2013.exe and NintexForms2013Int.exe --> VERY easy to confuse...