Skip to main content

Symptoms

Seeing an issue whereby data is not loading on Forms on their K2 mobile app. This is happening with Forms, both TASK and Application Forms, tied to SharePoint LOB.

The issue is affecting about 300 of their user base all running on IOS devices. Users using the Android or Windows Phone version of the K2 Mobile app do not see the issue.

As I understand this started sometime second week of September after users updated the K2 Mobile App -- from what I can tell it looks like an updated version of the iOS app was made available for download in the Apple Appstore on September 9th.

Users seeing the issue are on versions of iOS devices ranging from 10.0.1 to the latest 10.1(14B72).

Diagnoses

Issue is due to the version of K2 Mobile App having problems refreshing users OAuth tokens once they've expired.

This issue itself is isolated to the iOS version of the K2 Mobile app and caused data not to be rendered when accessing SmartForms via the iOS mobile app.

Resolution

A newer version of the K2 Mobile App for iOS, that addresses the OAuth token refresh issue, has been published to the Apple AppStore.

If you running into a similar issue, please check to make sure you're not running an older version of K2 Mobile app for iOS device i.e. downloaded/installed pre November 7th, 2016.

Be the first to reply!