Skip to main content

I have a form with 25 Variables. That's why the form looks very lengthy, So I thought to add tabbed pages and distribute several groups of my form in other pages. But when I try to -

Configure Page > Add new Page 

all my form components disappear from page 1. Even that's fine but when I try to create the same components with same variable name again it throws error "Variable already Exists" .

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature. I just thought of now having to create all from from scratch again.

Hi,

I had a quick attempt to replicate the issue and was unable too. Do have have any screenshots of the issue, I would suggest logging a support case(support@nintex.com) to have them investigate further.

I've attached a screen record video, please have a look. I hope that helps.

This looks like it may be a bug, as mentioned log a support case by emailing support@nintex.com. If you can provided an export of the Workflow you are using that will help the support team investigate(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/Dashboard/Workflows.htm).

@meakshaymishra can you export your workflow and send me the key? Thats is some odd behavior and I'd like to see if I can replicate that.

@eharris04 @leighburke  I have sent export key to both of you.