Skip to main content

Hi Expert,

I had try to develop a simple process where First Approval reject the form back to Originator for rework.

Whenever originator click on submit button, the form will be route to First Approval for approve or reject. But it still show in the worklist under the state rework.

And another form with First approval state will show in worklist.

If First Approval reject the form one more time for rework and originator re-submit again, it will create another document under the rework state.

If continue to reject for rework and re-submit, it will create more and more form under the rework state and display in the worklist.

Is there anything that i had missed out?

I suspect when the user click on the submit toolbar button, it did not execute the "Submit" line as in the workflow.

Check in database, there is only one record.

Kindly please help.

Dear ,

From my understanding of the scenario happening , that when it goes back to originator for rework and the originator clicks on "submit" it starts a new workflow .

can u check the form rules for "submit" button for originiator in rework state? does it action the worklist item or does it start a new workflow ?

it has to be action worklist item .

and if that wasnt the problem , please provide a screen shot for ur workflow and form rules for submit/reject etc...

Regards