Skip to main content
Ok - finally got around to building a vpc with the latest blackpearl release - first time playing with BP too.  This is silly but I am getting an error when I try to export my InfoPath process saying "User does not have sufficient rights to export the processes".  This is perplexing because I am logged in as the admin user and I can log into the workspace too.  Any ideas?
ok - found it.  In the workspace I went to Management Console >> Workflow Server >> Server Rights >> selected the admin user and checked the export checkbox.  Doh!

have you completed the Introduction to SmartObjects and Ado.net forms and SharePoint Monthly Expense Claim Tutorials ?

I'm stuck on all of them.. i think the smartobjects one is complete after i reinstalled my MOSS environment

Can you briefly explain your step in setting up your vpc and what version of the software you used

thanks

I basically followed all of the steps in the install guide for a single server install.

In the workspace,under management console you have workflow server.

expand it and you get server rights. There give an export permission to your user