Skip to main content

I got an error while opening K2 Designer for Visual Studio. It looks like: Package Load Failure. Package 'SourceCode.VisualStudio.WorkflowPackage, SourceCode.VisualStudio, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a..........' has failed to load properly (GUID = {..................}. Please contact package vendor for assistance. Application restart is recommended, due to possible environment corruption. Would you like to disable loading this package in the future?......... 

Hi there,

I'm afriad that error message does not help much. Did you open an existing process when this happened or was this for a new process? 

Cheers,

Any luck? I'm getting the same error!!!

I tried to install K2 blackpearl 0807 (4.8210.2.0) over VS 2008, but since this is an older version, this does not support VS2008. So, I had to downgrade to VS 2005. But now after installing VS2005 + Web Extensions on Windows Server 2008 R2 i'm getting the exact same error. I have a feeling this has got something to do with the Windows Compability with K2... ??? totaly helpless!!!@#!@#