Skip to main content

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'EventItemContext_dc4b103a4fca421cb389bf5777b147d4' does not exist in the namespace 'Project_c70606abbc664a1fb3de0267190aa0cf' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 C:Program FilesMSBuildMicrosoftWindows Workflow Foundationv3.0Workflow.Targets 1 1 K2WorkflowProject1

I am a newbie to K2.Net. When i am building the K2 project in visual studio i am getting the above mentioned error. Initially it was building properly, but then it started giving the above problem. The only thing i remember doing on the solution explorer is to click on 'Show Extender Projects' icon. But i doubt that maybe the problem.

Also when i look at the K2 workflow i created, i dont see anything deleted. Any pointers on where to start looking to resolve this issue.

It seems that i will have to restart building the workflow from scratch. I had created the workflow as mentioned in the 'Sharepoint Intergration Tutorial' from the K2 documentation.

Archer 

Have you applied HotFix 2?

Cheers

You also may try the techniques discussed in KB # 184 (http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/kb000184.aspx).