Skip to main content

Hi friends, 

I am unable to resolve this error "User K2:MOSSAdministrator has insufficient rights to perform action GetProcessFolders. Minimum of Export rights are required to perform this action." when i am trying to open the "Processes" under "Workflow Server" of "K2 Workspace".

Please give me a proper solution.

Regards,

Srikanth

Hi Srikanth,

Is the domain name "MOSS" or is the MOSS server named "MOSS"?

If it is the latter please ensure that you are logged on as a domain account and not the server account. If your domain name is "MOSS" ensure that the user is granted the Export Server right.

Cheers,

Gert

Hi,

You need to give some "server" rights to your user. To perform this, please connect you to the K2 Workspace using the Administrator account you fill during the installation of the product. After you can go under the "Management Console >> YOURSERVER:YOURPORT >> Workflow Server >> Server Rights".

in that configuration page you can give "admin" rights to user authorized to manipulate these permissions, and you can give "export" rights to the people who will design and deploy processes. Do not check "impersonate" right... it's only need for specific accounts.

HTH