Skip to main content

Hi All,

I got an "Error 2 User K2:MOSSAdministrator does not have Export rights." when i tried to deploy a k2process.

What would be the cause to get this error.

Hi Srikanth,

Is the domain name "MOSS" or is the MOSS server named "MOSS"?

If it is the latter please ensure that you are logged on as a domain account and not the server account. If your domain name is "MOSS" ensure that the user is granted the Export Server right through the management console.

Cheers,

Gert

Hi,

You need to give some "server" rights to your user. To perform this, please connect you to the K2 Workspace using a K2 administrator account. After you can go under the "Management Console >> YOURSERVER:YOURPORT >> Workflow Server >> Server Rights".

in that configuration page you can give "export" rights to the people who will design and deploy processes.

HTH

Hi Gert, 'MOSS' is the domain account not the server account and how to ensure that the user is granted the export rights through management console.

Hi Jan, 

I have tried with management console by Management Console -> Developer:5555 -> Workflow server -> Server Rights . In this when i add the MOSSAdministrator user, it is giving the below error.

Failed to return Security Data Table: User K2:MOSSAdministrator does not have Administrator rights.

Any ideas

HI Srinkath,

You will get a Service Account Configuration page at some point during the K2 Configuration after installing K2 blackpearl . The account specified as the Administrator Account is automatically granted Server Admin rights and you should therefore use this account to modify Server Rights in the Workspace Management Console.

Kind Regards,

Gert

Hi all and thnx,

This issue is resolved, my issue was unable to give administrative rights in the workspace(which is loggeid in with DomainAdministrator account). so i opened the IE with DomainK2svc which is workspace service account( IE R.Click RunAs... and give the service account credentials and open the workspace) and have given the administrator export rights.