Skip to main content

I got an Errorr - "Index was outside the bounds of the array" in the workspace.

I started one process, And then it goes into UserA's, UserA open it, and then delegate it to UserB. UserB cannot view it from workspace, I then go to Management console-->BlackPearl:5555-->WorkflowServer-->Worklists, Find the process and select it, and then click "release" to changing its status from Open to Available. But then UserB's workspace show that error. What is happening?

Hi kenlin,

This is a known issue for HF2.01 which should be resolved by the upcoming release.

It happens when you delegate a worklist item to a user but you do not delegate all actions.

When this user then opens their worklist, it gives this error.

See if you can remove the worklist item which were delegated - the worklist for this user should then open correctly.

Regards,

Ockert

Hi Ockert,

Oh yes, I delegated a worklist with One fo two actions that the delegated user may take. OK.

But another question, Do we need to delegate the "View" permission too? Cause I tried to delegated all actions to other users, but they cannot view that delegated worklist item.

Hi kenlin,

No, the 'View' permissions has got to do with reporting only - whether or not a user is allowed to view reports of/for a specific process.  This should not be the determining factor as far as listing worklist items are concerned.  If your delegated users are unable to see their worklist items, there must be some other problem.  For troubleshooting, you can have a look at the K2Server.._Actioners and K2Server.._ActionActInstRights tables.  Your delegated user(s) should have entries in these tables.

HTH,

Ockert

I'm getting the error Index was outside the bounds of the array, on the worklist in workspace after I try to redirect instances to another user.

This was working fine but now it's returning this error, I restarted blackpearl service, restarted the server and still get the same error.