Skip to main content

I have a process that I added an infopath for to using the infopath integration wizrd. Now when I am deploying the workflow I am receiving the following error. I am not using a smart object in this process.

SmartObjectServer Exception: Could not publish SmartObjectDefinition to server: Error refreshing ServiceInstance 'WorkflowReportingService'. Service returned : 'Workflow Reporting SO Service: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)

Hello moffutt,

I believe I've seen this issue before and it seems there is an issue when it comes to using certain network adapter using the Broadcom 5708 chipset.  There is a workaround found in this Microsoft KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942861

Look over the article and let me know if it helps.  Please make sure you make backups of anything that may require changes just in case you need to go back to your original settings.

Cheers,

Jon 

Thank you, I had already found that article and applied the steps it outlines with no luck. Any other ideas?
Bah, it had been a couple of weeks since I worked on this project and the K2 server must have been in a weird state. I restarted the K2 server and all is right with the world.