Skip to main content

Dear All,

I am very new to Nintex and we are implementing all our "Ms Access Database" projects in SharePoint using Nintex forms and workflows,And  I would like to show my requirement with the help of snaps to let you know my requirement in detail.

As shown in the above snap, I had SharePoint list and I need the button to add all the rows dynamically.

As we are using NIntex we need the nintex control to display all the list items and add the button or hyperlink which an be applied to all the rows .Can any one tell me how can I do this ,Because I assume that we can do this by using repeating section or List View .

Hi,

Your question is not clear, you want to implement "select all items" in a single click on list view? or in a repeating control?

If you want to achieve this on list view, SharePoint out of the box provides it, just click on "tickmark" before the "Item ID" column, all items will be selected.

I need button on all the items , I am aware of  "checkbox" where we can select all the list items or particular item.

I am expecting button . Can we have "Nintex Button" on all the rows

you have two option.

first is that you prepare a field in list that will behave as link. have a look on example here -  

the same you could show as wel an icon/picture. very likely it might work for button, but I have never tested it.

the other option is that you fully script it out within the forms.

but this would be quite complex, just off top of the head - I'm not sure how it would work with paged list, filtering, etc.