Skip to main content

Hai friends...

Can anybody tell me the scenarios used in K2 Smart Objects. I am going to start a new project but i dont know how the realtime scenarios would be.

Thanks in Advance...

Srikanth

I don't quite understand your question. Please could you give an example as there can be endless scenarios and uses for SmartObjects.

Srikanth, i would suggest start up with reading some great examples on this site and reading documentation as well. You will get pretty good idea of what is smart object and it gets consumed by processes.

Hai Dude,Thanks for your response and for your suggestion.

I have gone through the stuff which i had and It has only one example. I want to do some more examples which are useful in a realtime project.. Dude if u have any applications on SmartObjects,plz send me.

Thank you....

Srikanth

Hai Samuel,thanks for ur response,

I just need the example applications on k2 SmartObjects.If u have any applications on SO, plz send me.

Thank you.

Srikanth

Here are a few resources:

I build POCs and demos everyday using SmartObjects that read/persist data to various data stores e.g. SAP, SQL, Sharepoint, Web Services, etc.

Thank you samuel....this is very useful for me....

Thank u samuel...these vedios r very useful for me...

thanks.....

Hey Sam,

Can you share how you're using InfoPath / SmartObjects and pulling users from AD to serve as a dynamic destination?

Thanks

Jonathan