Skip to main content

Hi,

I created simple process like "when an item added into Sharepoint list, workflow ll trigger automatically and it should assign one task to given user".

This is process. For this i ve taken one "Sharepoint Workflow Integration Process Wizard" and "Forms Generation Event".

Process deployed successfully.In K2Workspace i got process. But when I entered an item into Sharepoint List, its giving process status like "InProgress".

And when I refresh it status like "Completed".

But the given User didnt get Task in Worklist. When I start a "Process Instance" in Workspace User getting that Task in Worklist.

But as per this Process "it should assign Task to DestinationUser automatcally".

Here Im attaching workflow. Please once check it.

Any Ideas reply me...

Thanks,

Saya

16363i1978D479F8DD971F.jpg

Make sure the user adding the item to the SharePoint list has start rights on the process.

David

Hi,

When your user don't received the task, what is the historical of your instance in the process overview report ?

If you can't see your new instance in this report, the K2 workflow isn't initialized so maybe have a look in the windows event viewer to catch the K2/Sharepoint error.

HTH