Skip to main content

Hi,

In 2003 we had the ability to specify "All True/ First True" when multiple Destination Sets with rules exist. Even though the BP 807 documentation states that you can still do this, I can't find that option in BP 807, below is an excerpt from the documentation:

Destination Sets

The destination rule resolves a destination set. The destination set is composed of individual destination users or groups. A destination rule can be composed of one or more Destination Sets. The Destination Set relies on logic supplied by the rule to determine who (destination user/group) will receive the work list item.

The edit rule contains logic parameters which are used to evaluate the rules. When a rule evaluates to true, the specified destination rule is valid. The user selects either First True or All True.

I beleive i went through that in this video

http://k2underground.com/files/folders/howtok2/entry22964.aspx

near the end if memory serves correctly.

Chris,

I have watched that video before and it does not cover the First True/All True feature that existed in 2003.

Hi Smiddie,

Do you have the link in the 0807 documentation that you referred to?  From what I understand, the option was removed previously and the documentation has been updated to remove those options.

From my own testing, the current behaviour seems to be All True.

Hi Johnny, it's under

K2 Process > K2 Wizards > Activity Wizard > Default Activity Wizard > Destination Rule

in the documentation, my testing also indicates the behaviour is ALL TRUE, exactly the opposite of what I needed.

Thanks for the link.

I'll check on this first and see what happened to it.