Skip to main content
When I try to add an Active Directory Group as a destination rule, the new destination adds all of the members of that group to the destination, and not the group name. Is there a way to keep it so just the group name is there, so when the members of the group change in AD I won't have to change my destination rule to add/remove users?
I believe I've found a way to add groups by using the Destination Queues.

But there is another problem I've come across in the destination rules for Active Directory. When I first expand AD, the top domain that I see is the one I am currently logged into. Since my company has multiple domains, it is critical to be able to view those as well so users under those other domains are able to be added workflow. Is there something I can add/change in the K2Studio.config file so that I can see all of the domains in the forest?
I have exactly the same problem of multipple AD. in this example, I am in the "BR" active directory, and I need to add someone from "AR" in my destination rule !
how can I do that ?
Thanks for your reply
You need to add the LDAP string to the 'AR' domain to your K2Studio.config and K2Server.config files.

Hope this helps,
Ockert
Refer to the [K2.net 2003 Service Manager / Advanced Configuration Options] section in the K2.net Help file for examples on this
"jason.pasman" wrote:
I believe I've found a way to add groups by using the Destination Queues.

I would be interested in how this was done.

Create a new Destination Queue in K2.net Studio. Drag an AD Group name to the Destinations side of the Destination Queue.

You can now use this Destination Queue in your Destination Rule.

Regards,
Ockert
Thank you 🙂