Skip to main content

I get the following error when i deploy K2 blackpearl (0803)

Error 2 The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

Can you explain in more detail?

Are you getting this error when you deploy a workflow, or during installation of 0803?

Is this error appearing in Visual Studio/Internet Explorer/K2 workspace?

Martin

Check export rights of user under workspace, under server rights for processes and under smartobjects for publishing smart objects
I get it when I try to deploy the workflow on visual studio. I have checked the process rights the logged in user has admin, export and impersonate checked in management console.
I get it when I try to deploy the workflow on visual studio. I have checked the server rights the logged in user has admin, export and impersonate checked in management console.

Is it possible for you to run the K2 [blackpearl] Server in Console mode, and send a screenshot of that when you get the 401 error?

Martin

Hello,

I had a question for you regarding this 401 error you're receiving. What type of environment do you have set up? Is this a standalone, distributed, or NLB etc? If this is not a standalone and you do not have kerberos authentication setup correctly this could be causing issues with how visual studio is trying to communicate to the K2 server. Do you receive 401 errors anywhere else? Verify that the K2 service account has all the proper rights setup and that it's password is correct. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Jon