Skip to main content

Yesterday I renamed a process (.kprx) using Visual Studio. The rename seemed to work fine and the renamed process was deployed to the K2 server. I opened K2 Workspace and went to the management console and discovered that there were two entries for the process, one under the old name and one under the new name. I then tried to delete the entry with the old name and discovered that there does not appear to be any delete functionality.

How do I delete a process or smartobject definition that has already been deployed?

Thanks.

As far as I know, it can currently not be done - probably for auditability purposes.  We've had some similar inquiries and I'm sure we'll have a look at - and make a decision around this functionality in the near future.

Regards,

Ockert

Ya even, I was trying to delete already deployed process. But it doesn't seem to me that there is any way to delete a process in latest version of black pearl. I even tried to locate it in the manual that accompaines with k2. And was unable to find anything about this. I think this is the much needed feature.