Skip to main content

Hi,

We are facing a problem while submiting an InfoPath Form in K2 BP WorkFlow. The same Form is being submitted and working fine in the first 2 views while using the ACTIONNAME elemet in the K2 XML schema. When it come to the thrid activity we are using the same way and it is generating "Action Not Found Error". 

We would need some hints to see where should we look to solve this Problem. 

Thanks.

In that third view, are you doing anything to set the ACTIONNAME element with the user response?

Concerning the ACTIONNAME element in InfoPath. When i set the default value of this element to "Task Completed" and then all the actions in the Infopath event client in K2 are "Task Completed", should i do something else??

The ACTIONNAME element in infopath is set once for the whole document ie: all the views, and i'm not changing it.

That should work.  Make sure the spelling of Task Completed is exactly the same.  In the client event, make sure it is using the ACTIONNAME field.  You might also want to examine the XML submitted by InfoPath to make sure the ACTIONNAME field wasn't somehow changed.

Thanks for your reply,

Basically everything was spelled as it should, and it was not working. What i did is that i added another element in the DATASOURCE in InfoPath, i Named it ACTIONNAME1, then i assigned it to the Action. It works fine.

Thanks for your help Guys.

I faced the same issue in a specific case: only for Infopath client events of the child process (the processes shared the same Infopath Form).

Please find more details here: http://www.k2underground.com/forums/post/31499.aspx.

HTH