Skip to main content
Hi mates,

I just installed K2.NET SP4 and when I try to connect to the server via K2 Service Manager is gives me a "4120 Server not initialized 192.168.1.55".
The IP is my local IP address.

Also, the K2 Server windows service is on.

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

Your K2.net Server Service is either not started or has not started properly. Even if the Service status is "Started", it does not mean that it has started properly. I would suggest to stop the Service and try to run K2Server in console mode by double-clicking on the K2Server.exe file in K2.net's Bin folder. Make sure it gets to a line stating something like: "Server running".

Regards,
Ockert
Thank Ockert.

It gave an error on the SQLUM database, so I'm going to check it out.

Also, the blue window got a strange behaviour (K2 bug?). If you have the blue window open and you start the service, at a certain time the service closes the window and you cannot see anything :shock:

Basically you must quickly open it again to see what starts on the K2 Server....

Regards,
Are you saying this happens when you run in console (blue screen) and you try to start the windows service? If so, it is expected... You can not run K2.net Server in both modes simultaneously - only one at a time.

Regards,
Ockert
Ok, it's solved out.

I re-installed SQLUM and it solved the problem.