Nintex Form.- Person or group is not being updated

• 2 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Dear All,

I have been having this issue a week ago.

In summary: any person/group is been updated 

When I open my form and filled the box requester (Persongroup) the I click save, the Form do not upgrade, and all the fields are still in blank.

I am in the office and I am not able to upload any Photos

Kind regards!

7 replies

Badge +17

Can you provide more information on your issue? Also, have you tried opening up another form on another list with a people picker control to see if that works. 

Secondly, check that your control on the form is connected to a SharePoint list column or the data will not flow back to SharePoint. 

Thanks,

Eric

I have the exact same problem. None of my person picker fields are being filled or updated when entering a form. Creating a new blank list with a simple picker field also shows this problem.

This is causing major production errors!

Badge +3
@remybosman - could you send me your Form export from the new custom list?
Badge +3

@remybosman by default if you add a People Picker column to a Custom List and publish Nintex Forms, the current user will not automatically populate. It will populate as you type in the user manually.

If you would like the People Picker control to auto-populate, please apply the following settings to the People Picker control.

If the issue is related to external user then we would suggest you open a ticket with Nintex support so that you can be notified when the issue has been resolved.

Badge +3

@Erichdb if you are experiencing this issue using external user then this has been reported to Nintex who have an active ticket open with Microsoft.

I would suggest you open a support ticket with Nintex describing the issue and inserting a copy of this post.

Harris,

Many thanks for you support. Yes, I have done almost everything I can.
I did that what you mentioned.
And yes, my control form is connected to the SPO list
I think the issue could in the configuration between nintex and office, because when you go through the item and changes the settings of it. For connected to not connected, the form now is able to add the name of the member
Thank you Tanbir17

I think the issue could bein the configuration between nintex and office, because when you go through the item and changes the settings of it. For connected to not connected, the form now is able to add the name of the member.

I will open a ticket as you suggested

KR