Replies

Re: How to disable text boxes based on multiple sh...

can you share the rule that you will use ? Are you saying that you can apply multiple "Or" conditions to fn-IsMemberOfgroup function ?

Re: Announcing the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Thank you Matt !!! this is what i was looking for !!!

Re: nintex forms sdk

Thanks Matt. The javascript event link was helpful.

Re: Error executing inline (fn-Trim) function.

Hey Philipp & Fernando, thank you very much for taking time to respond to my question. I was able to figure out the issue. I had to pu...

Re: Redirecting the user from the task list page a...

I was looking for some help with redirection and i saw your thread. This worked like charm. Thank you

Re: break item role inheritance in Flexi task

Marian Hatala ​, thanks for the response. If i use set item permission, it will break the inheritance from parent, how can i add this inheritan...

Re: how to set dropdown value based on other dropd...

Thanks Christophe. I saw this post earlier. My issue is little bit different. 1) I have a master list called "ABC" connected to a lookup co...

Re: Nintex forms validation not getting fired afte...

Thanks Vadim Tabakman ​. You know what,.:) i used a automated script to publish workflow after upgrade, and this particular workflow was save...

Re: Break on through the firewall for Nintex Mobil...

Dan Stoll this is really useful information. i had the same questions in mind and was trying to find the answers. I think the solutions you pro...

Re: nintex mobile - How Nintex mobile app works ?

Thank you Dean. These links were helpful. I am little disappointed over the fact that you can not use people picker like control for the Ninte...

Re: The infamous "failed to run" errors ...

We had this issue over the weekend after installing the nintex forms and workflow upgrade. Nintex state machine workflows were stuck. Tried all t...

Re: Could not load file or assembly Nintex.Workflo...

Hi Andi, apart from installing the new version of nintex we did following things to resolve this issue, Hope this helps 1) check your workf...

Re: Signing in Nintex Mobile

Do i need to have https? Can Nintex mobile app connect to http instead of https ?

Re: Could not load file or assembly Nintex.Workflo...

Use powershell to install the nintex solutions manually. This was worked for me when i had this problem.

Re: I can feel it coming in the air...App Deploy h...

This is great. Do you know what kind of licensing required for using Nintex mobile enterprise feture ?

Re: how Can I force approve workflow task ?

its running on a SharePoint list. No workflows attached to task list

Re: how Can I force approve workflow task ?

Thanks Tom and Martin for your response. Martin - I will try the powershell and see if that works for me

Re: TheDUCERIMProcessForm.pdf

Hey Eric, this is really fantastic !!!. Before workflow comments & change log, I would add "Actors" / "Participants" section and mention wha...