Solved

Nintex JS-Insert plugin not available in the design palette

• 26 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I submitted a comment on the NAC Form Plugins topic, but it’s a relatively long thread and my comment is kind of “buried” at the bottom, and I haven’t received any replies. So I thought I’d start a new topic.

A couple of months ago I downloaded the JS-Insert plugin and it seems to have been successfully installed in my tenant, but it is not available on the form design palette. This is what I see:

I’ve tried both hovering over and clicking the warning icon, but nothing happens. Any explanation for this icon and the unavailability of the plugin?

icon

Best answer by hoshy_ntx 30 April 2024, 11:04

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello David,

Did you upload the plugin or are you using the hosted version?

Can you check that Plugins are enabled on your tenant?

What’s your tenant region please?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello David,

Did you upload the plugin or are you using the hosted version?

Can you check that Plugins are enabled on your tenant?

What’s your tenant region please?

I uploaded it, and yes, plugins are enabled. I have others uploaded that don’t have this problem:

I am in the West US region.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi David,

There was a quirk with the bundling that meant it would only have worked from the hosting here: ashleypresalesfunctions.blob.core.windows.net/nac-plugins/js-insert.js

I don’t know why that didn’t work for you but I’ve made some updates that mean it should work now if you take the upload route.  Just download the JS file from the link above (same as in the gallery).  The new file should be about 28k reflecting the bundling of the required resources.  That one should work for you now.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you, @hoshy_ntx! That seems to have worked.