Replies

Re: Assign permissions when delegating tasks

I didn't suceed with the above unfortunately. I took a step back and asked WHY the approvers needed to delegate ~20 tasks a week, and discovered ...

Re: Assign permissions when delegating tasks

Thanks Thomas, I'll give that a try. To be honest I'm thinking the whole solution needs to be looked at and partially rebuilt. Some people are ha...

Re: Holiday Booking Workflow: Excluding Weekends &...

Mate, you are a legend! This is exactly what I've been looking for. I have no idea why this isn't available "out of the box" with Nintex - I see ...

Re: Approve / reject buttons in infopath form

Hi Philipp, Thanks - I've taken a look at that and it looks reasonable, and if I can't figure out how I did it before I'll go with that method. ...

Re: Defensive Workflow Design Part 3 - Separation ...

I know it's almost a year later, but is that Analyzer still available? I get 'unauthorized' when trying to access the link.

Re: Extract text from email

So, I've been playing around a bit more. I saw a post with replies from Andrew Glasser ​ which has given me some hope Marian Hatala ​ - I'...

I've just sent a reply, formatted as plain text, and even so it's still failing. The history list is now showing this. 14/04/2016 11:59 Work...

Re: Capture LazyApproval response as workflow vari...

Hi Andrew, I was wondering if you ever managed to dig up how you achieved this? I'm currently trying to do the exact same thing - get the text fr...

Thanks Marian, I was wondering if that might be the case. Yes, I've logged it to the history list, and it does as you suspected - displays htm...