Replies

Re: Wrap Text on an Expression control

That is amazing, can you post a picture please 🤩 I am not sure where to go to enter the CSS on my form? It doesn't seem to work when I put it on the...

Re: Force a Calculated Value Control Update with J...

You guys are a lot smarter than I. I am trying to achieve this on a donation form, I don't want the end user to have to click on a "refresh button" o...

• By espradli
  • September 10, 2020  07:27

Re: Button to Open New Form on Different List or M...

1. Add a label to the form 2. Open the label and click on the "Edit Source" button. 3. Paste this into the blank box <a href=" URL You want " ...

Re: Create Appointment Action - What About Update ...

Is there anyway someone can upload a snippet or workflow sample? The web request in the workflow doesn't error, so I have the connection down. Howeve...

Re: Change / delete meeting in outlook

Exchange online should look something like this https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

Re: Trying to link directly to document in documen...

Will this still work if someone was to change the name of the document after the email went out?

Re: How to use "for each" for a "Qu...

I attached my workflow nwf file. Try and import it and take a look at how i got it to work. The "Who is it" column is a people picker in the list set...

Re: Using the Query User Profile action, it's ...

I attached my workflow nwf file. Try and import it and take a look at how i got it to work. The "Who is it" column is a people picker in the list set...

Re: How to use "for each" for a "Qu...

@kmccool What kind of variable is the "VarIndex" and the "StrEmp"?

Re: The event is being sent to Exchange Web Servic...

Do you know how to eliminate this email that goes to the end user?

Re: Request data action, remain "in progress&...

If you want a reject option I wouldn't use the "request review" action for your workflow. Request Review doesn't have a status. When a "request r...

Re: CSS - Nintex Style

Thanks! I cleared the default CSS on the control on the form and added this CSS to the form's Custom CSS.

• By espradli
  • September 28, 2018  06:15

Re: forms date/time control with 1 minute period

I added a list template of "notable events" you can import. Then I attached a form where we added javascript to it and the 24 hour gets converted...

• By espradli
  • September 27, 2018  09:43

Re: attachments custom validation

You have to make sure your CSS class name on the attachment control does not have a space in it and it will work

Re: Validate Attachments when a specific question ...

Happy to help. This community site has helped me a lot, so it is nice to know I have helped someone.

Re: How to send 1 bulk email to everyone on a list...

Yes, how can I do that? I am not familiar with Nintex Xchange.