cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Want to open edit form based on selection from a connected list webpart

Hello All - I am looking to create a page for users to quickly view their active requests and be able to edit it (via the edit form) on the same page. Usually within InfoPath, this can be accomplished...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6359
  • Replies 12

Write to Documents using the Update document action

Write to Documents using the Update document action This action allows you to write to Content Controls inside a Microsoft Word document. I am very often asked if it possible to put an approval stamp ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13225
  • Replies 22

Rule dont apply after update value with javascript

Hi,I use javascript to update a value of a textfield (txtStepID) in my Nintex Form. There are several formatting rules on different controls triggered on this value. Since upgrading to nintex Form fro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rm
  • | March 23, 2015 06:43
  • Views 2530
  • Replies 3

Panel providing a scroll bar in publish mode

I've recently witnessed a very strange behaviour within Nintex forms. Whilst in designer mode the panel is showing all of the labels & form controls yet when published a scroll bar appears. The sa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 12, 2015 01:47
  • Views 2209
  • Replies 8

How to update Workflow Constants via PowerShell

Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010We received a request the other day to bulk update Workflow Constants. While it is easy to import-export Workflow constants, it is not a trivial mat...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3815
  • Replies 2

List Form Webpart on Project Details Page not displaying correct item

We are having a problem getting the List Form Webpart to display the first row item of a filtered list webpart.Some context: We are currently using Project Server 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013, Ninte...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1556
  • Replies 8

Calculated values are reset to 0 in Edit Mode

Hi,I'm using Nintex Forms version 2.4.1.0, and have problem with calculated value being reset to 0 when in edit mode.The calculated value is the sum of a column in the repeating section that have two ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yk
  • | March 01, 2015 18:55
  • Views 1042
  • Replies 4

Calculated Field inside a repeating section cleared on Save

Hi All, Our calculated fields, inside a Repeating section, gets cleared when the form is saved. when in 'New' mode the values gets calculated and the sum of the Totals are calculated correctly. Howeve...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | June 05, 2016 18:42
  • Views 1733
  • Replies 12

Convert Forms to PDF w/ Workflow

This form and workflow combination allows you to save the form and store it in a Document Library.AuthorVadim Tabakman​Long DescriptionThis process works around two main piece of technology.1. a Word ...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 19553
  • Replies 31