Participating In

How do you add ID to Site Workflow URL

I have a Site workflow modeling after this one: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Site-Workflow-Document-Review-Date-Approaching-Remin...

• By FLSteve
  • April 26, 2019  08:01

Need to capture digitized signature using EXTERNAL...

Hi! I was able to configure Nintex Forms (shp2013 on-prem) using jSignature to work in NF desktop layout. Also did the Nintex Mobile configuratio...

Using Javascript to update a repeating section

Following on from this question Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item to a repeating section to a different List-item? ‌ raised by ...

People Picker issue for some users...

he forms people picker is working for some users but not others. For one user it will just spin. Same PC logged in as a different user works., Th...

Want to print a Form, what are different options a...

We want to print a Task Form after final approval. What are the different options available. Recently I read on community post that "Print to P...

Can you duplicate a repeating section in the same ...

I'm creating a work order form for our service department and they need to be able to basically create two forms in one. So i choose to use the t...

Rank

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library...

• By kkgan
  • January 24, 2016  09:23

Pass ID between two list forms

Hi, Because of the size I want to divide one SharePoint list to two and connect it one-to-one. And when user adding item to first list and "cl...

• By
  • June 17, 2015  06:15

compare 2 list lookup fields

The Nintex form has 2 list lookup fields and the requirement is to compare the data between these two fields and then display a message if the da...

• By
  • March 11, 2015  05:14