cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How do you add ID to Site Workflow URL

I have a Site workflow modeling after this one:https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Site-Workflow-Document-Review-Date-Approaching-Reminders/ba-p/79279I have a variable -varListID, which re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by FLSteve
  • | April 26, 2019 08:01
  • Views 646
  • Replies 3

Using Javascript to update a repeating section

Following on from this question Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item to a repeating section to a different List-item?‌ raised by Pam Lewis‌ i thought i would blog my solution in case ther...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 11587
  • Replies 24

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 13617
  • Replies 60

Pass ID between two list forms

Hi,Because of the size I want to divide one SharePoint list to two and connect it one-to-one. And when user adding item to first list and "click" Save I want to redirect him directly to NewForm of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 17, 2015 06:15
  • Views 947
  • Replies 5

Want to print a Form, what are different options available.

We want to print a Task Form after final approval. What are the different options available. Recently I read on community post that "Print to PDF" option is available, however, I did not find any such...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8338
  • Replies 16

People Picker issue for some users...

he forms people picker is working for some users but not others. For one user it will just spin. Same PC logged in as a different user works., The forms people picker is working for some users but not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1683
  • Replies 6

Can you duplicate a repeating section in the same form?

I'm creating a work order form for our service department and they need to be able to basically create two forms in one. So i choose to use the tabs feature to create the two in one. However, I need t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jacobarn
  • | April 27, 2016 12:50
  • Views 3536
  • Replies 15

compare 2 list lookup fields

The Nintex form has 2 list lookup fields and the requirement is to compare the data between these two fields and then display a message if the data is the same.The list lookup field takes data from Sh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 11, 2015 05:14
  • Views 1195
  • Replies 6

Embedding Signature Pad using JSignature.min.js

Show how to embed a Signature Pad in Nintex Form for Signature capture, store, and display using the said jSignature.min.js javascript libraryAuthorKok Koon Gan​Long DescriptionThe data of the signatu...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 5622
  • Replies 4

Multi page form triggering an evaluation and scoring process

Hi guys,I would like to share my newest form with all of you guys but I apologize for the blurring on the screenshots.A form was created to screen NDA's. For the screening a checklist is presented to ...

In Template Gallery
  • Posted by glenda
  • | April 14, 2015 02:21
  • Views 1362
  • Replies 7