cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Hyperlink on Task forms

Hi,I have developing workflow system for leave application process.In doing so, I am creating tasks for managers.Is it possible to provide hyperlink on task form to attached files on the original list...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2016 21:54
  • Views 4739
  • Replies 9

Nintex online - how to copy a list item to another list

Hi,I am wondering how I can copy the current created item in list A to list B? I am using Nintex O365 and I would like list A to be the parent of the created item and the copy item should be the child...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 06, 2015 14:23
  • Views 1460
  • Replies 4

Provisioning on-prem active directory accounts using O365

Hi all,I have a scenario with a relatively standard setup of O365 connected back to the on-prem environment using DirSync and ADFS. The on-prem active directory is the master.I'm wondering if we can p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Chris_Ben
  • | August 25, 2014 14:11
  • Views 1504
  • Replies 4

Can I store an image in a repeating section?

I am building a Nintex form that will have two panels - customer info and a (possibly) repeating section for equipment item/details. There is one customer per one or more equipment items. The user wil...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2238
  • Replies 12

Resolve "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" error for Nintex Forms for Offi

Recently, I came across an error using Nintex Forms for Office 365. Fortunately the error was isolated to a specific scenario and turned out to have a pretty simple solution as well.The Scenario...Usi...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 23876
  • Replies 7

List lookup from other site collection using Nintex Forms

Hi Guys,I have been using InfoPath and Nintex workflows for a long time and I recently purchase Nintex Forms to try and phase out my old InfoPath forms. I have a problem which I tried to find answers ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | November 13, 2014 04:33
  • Views 13053
  • Replies 3