cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

No more Running Workflows. A simple example.

On the back of my previous postabout running workflows, I've created a list with a single form and workflow as a basic example behind the premise. You can find them attached.I'm not a fan of running w...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 860
  • Replies 8

Set People Name based on other field

I have two fields in my form:(a) Direct Manager Name (people picker), e.g. John Smith(b) Department Head Name (people picker) e.g. John SmithI also have a check box "If you Direct Manager and Departme...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 24, 2016 17:55
  • Views 1081
  • Replies 7

SSN Validation Not Working

Working with RegEx Validation on an SSN field in Forms, I am using the following expression^\d{3}-?\d{2}-?\d{4}$ However, it only seems to except an empty field - and calls any other entry invalid. T...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by devingig
  • | August 28, 2017 21:06
  • Views 424
  • Replies 5

Transposing Date Format using Regular Expression

I have a library with a couple of Date Columns, 1 is a library Date Column the other is a Date Lookup Column (from a list in the same site) that accepts null value. Issues:- Output from this 2 differe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2067
  • Replies 3

Setting Value of Field based on Another

Hi Community,I'm use to building InfoPath forms where you had action rules and I have came across this problem of setting values of other fields based on another. Currently I have drop downs for users...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 17105
  • Replies 19

Combine Emails/Messaging in to 1 Notification

Workflow is currently set to notify an Approver that a Task is waiting for approval. Customer has asked if there is a way to send ONE email notification per week with all emails combined rather than s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 23, 2014 06:09
  • Views 5954
  • Replies 28

How to cascade/filter "simple" choice fields?

I have a pretty simple form with two choice fields visualized as drop downs.After the user selects a value in the first drop down, the values in the second must be filtered to show only relevant choic...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1639
  • Replies 8

Summary email to a specific person in the "assigned to" column

We have a list in SP2013 environment where we want a workflow which sends out a summary email to the "assigned to" person of all the items which is due to him. can that be done?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ddhar
  • | February 12, 2016 09:22
  • Views 336
  • Replies 3

Happy Birthday To Us!

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us! ​Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way with a little bonus "gift" of some points in the community because with...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 01, 2016 07:13
  • Views 3691
  • Replies 46

September Mission: "Five Minute Fix"

September Mission: The Five Minute FixThis month's mission was suggested in reply to last month's mission: World's Easiest Nintex Connect Mission.There were a lot of good ideas posted, and I'll use a ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 31, 2016 14:30
  • Views 2235
  • Replies 29

Never Restart a workflow again! *

*not all of course, but how about one with dynamic forms, flexible stages and no restarting should you make a change to the workflow or stage?I won't be showing all the detail in this post but hopeful...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by stonehage
  • | September 27, 2016 10:05
  • Views 1034
  • Replies 1

More lines in multiple lines of text Nintex Forms

I've got a Nintex form with a multiple line of text field with append option on. I would like to make the field higher but I don't know how. Any pointers?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 31, 2016 00:20
  • Views 787
  • Replies 3

Different email notification on workflow triggering actions

Hi,I have a requirement to send different email notification on different workflow triggering actions?Like if workflow trigger is set to new item creation - New item created email will trigger.If work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 26, 2016 00:10
  • Views 431
  • Replies 2

When someone selects an item from a drop down list that I created on a form, what rul

When someone selects an item from a drop down list that I created on a form, what rule what would I use to populate information based on that specific item they chose? So the information that's releva...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 29, 2016 12:18
  • Views 394
  • Replies 6