Participating In

Assign a task to multiple users is case sensitive ...

Hi everyone, Thought I would let you know of an issue I've just run into. It looks like the 'Assign a task to multiple users' action is case se...

Workflow "Log to History" in a Component...

Sorry for the newbie question but I've search and not come up with the answer yet... I have a workflows on several document libraries each whic...

• By bo55vxr
  • December 16, 2019  01:38

Calling Azure Function from Nintex Workflow

Hi folks, Has anyone tried using a Web Request action to trigger an Azure Function app before? We have found that we can successfully call the ...

Multiple users assigned to task, close out tasks w...

Hello Nintex friends, I have a workflow that routes approvals through multiple levels. When a task is assigned at a step, there will be sometim...

Set workflow variable in site workflow

I have been fighting with this for several hours now and I'm sure I'm doing everything right but I can't get a Set Workflow Variable action to work. ...

Rank

Serial Task Ordering Issue

Oftentimes, when initiating an approval process via a Nintex form, I will use a people picker control to allow end-users to include additional "Ad Ho...

SDK options for Terminating and Rerunning Workflow...

In Nintex 2010 we had a workflow that would scan a list and find items that were stopped and the workflow would automatically Terminate the workflow ...

Office 365 add users to group workflow.

I'm looking to utilize the "office 365 add user to group" to automate access requests using lazy approval. I've got the lazy approval working but wan...

• By Ryan1
  • February 25, 2019  08:06

"Related Item" link and Modern Libraries...

Hello I have a workflow to review Word documents that are stored in a modern document library. In the review step I'm using the "Start a task proces...

• By Drew
  • February 21, 2019  07:37

Unable to open workflow from ribbon

I currently am unable to open my Nintex workflows from the ribbon. It brings me to the page that says "Loading Nintex Workflow for Office 365", but ...

Copy task attachments to Master Item on O365...

Hi all, just to give you the context, my company is working on a 300 workflows tenant splitted into a lot of site collections. We have built a c...

Run workflow based on date trigger

SOLUTION and SAMPLE is in the very last post Hey there, I am trying to trigger a workflow in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 based on a date ...

Conditional Branch to Send Notification

I have an existing workflow that includes a state machine with 4 branches. In the branch that is the final on the “completed” path (it wasn’t reject...

Lazy Approval - Remote endpoint returned an error

Hello Recently, I stopped being able to complete my tasks using the Lazy Approval. Whenever I click any of the actions, I get the below error me...

365 Workflow - task assigned options - if any reje...

I have an issue in a live production workflow that needs to be resolved asap. A task is being assigned to multiple people. The task waits for all...

• By harfmt
  • February 11, 2019  20:01

RSS should give us the status of each nintex compo...

Dear All I think the nintex status rss https://status.nintex.com/pages/566925105401bb333d000014/rss doesn't give us the status of each componen...

• By peter1
  • February 08, 2019  07:10

In workflow gallery and by my workflow name there ...

I cannot figure out why this is appearing in the Nintex workflow gallery. The workflow appears to be working just fine.

• By kirb
  • February 04, 2019  14:20

Is there a way to start a Nintex Workflow from a S...

I realize it's probably an odd question to ask in this group but can anyone guide me on how to start a Nintex Designer WF from a SPD workflow. I ...

• By cbeene
  • February 01, 2019  02:43

Nintex Connections that use OAuth are expiring wit...

I can create connections for List & Library. I'm getting errors in when using the connection after 30-60 minutes. It creates without an issu...

Securing web services called by Nintex Workflow fo...

Hello, with Nintex Workflow for Office 365, i'm building a workflow that has to connect to LOB web services. I want securing the web service...