Participating In

Can't connect to smt.office365.com - outlook.o...

My company has migrated Exchange to Microsoft 365 and now I can't connect my scripts to this cloud based Exchange server even smtp.office365.com or o...

• By romsoe
  • January 04, 2021  06:47

How to parse xml from a nested repeating section

Hi I've been trying different ways to parse xml from a repeating section that is within a repeating section but I've hit a wall. I've posted th...

• By nintjex
  • December 14, 2020  13:17

Exporting file to network drive with NWC

I have an approval workflow that created multiple documents and saves them out to Dropbox for Business. The files route as required, but my last ste...

Dynamic form options for drop-downs

Hi, Is it not possible to create a form with dynamic options in the dropdowns based on certain criteria. For example; i have a dropdown with 20...

• By MRT
  • January 14, 2020  01:37

How do I do a postcode validation in a control on ...

Hi There, I have created a form where I am asking the user to input a postcode, how do I validate the field to ensure it is a genuine Postcode format...

I need to create item in two lists using one form....

I need to create items in two lists using one nintex form. i have one list related to orders and and other related to items in orders i want to c...

License Problem Nintex 2013

hi i have nintex form license and installed on my server .but this error show in license page and in design page : "The server "srv-wfe1" is...

How do I disable certain controls for certain user...

I've created an intake form that allows users to submit requests to my team and to monitor the progress of those requests. The problem is that t...

• By ops_ops
  • October 15, 2018  07:47
Rank

Nintex Forms – load SQL Server table contents into...

This post is a “how to” tutorial, showing how can a data from SQL Server table be loaded into a “Repeating section” control in Nintex Forms. Nee...

Rank

After installing .NET security patches to address ...

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflo...

• By andrewg
  • September 19, 2018  10:55

How to create multiple automatic reminders on assi...

I have multiple SharePoint pages using the Tasks List feature. My goal is to be able to create a workflow that automatically send reminders for a...

Lazy approval comments

Hi, We to extract comments from the Lazy approval response emails. Any pointers?

How do I do a lazy approval workflow?

Hello everybody, I want to do a lazy approval list workflow to request for an item using a form. How do I go about doing it? I have not created t...

Better Support

Can anyone suggest a better community for getting support with 365 questions. Don't get me wrong. There are some superb people on here but I find...

Why are on some days Live Forms not arriving?

Dear all, Today the customer is experiencing some issues with Nintex Live forms. A fiiled in form is not arriving in the SharePoint list. We had...

where is the Format this Value Feature?

I was reading up on the Format this Value feature here: but I don't see it in my O365 Nintex action items. Is it no longer a feature? The blog...

• By casey
  • June 12, 2018  14:37

O365 Nintex Forms - Cascading Lookup Issue

Working on a form with cascading lookup but cannot get the cascade to work correctly. Here are my two lists: Here is the form layout for th...

Conditional Start O365 column/field missing from o...

When publishing my workflow, one of my fields does not present, so I cannot specify that I want the workflow to start based on this condition. Th...

Forms Datetime control does not display 24h mode

Hello All, I have a requirement that the Date Time control on a Nintex Form in responsive design, display the time, to the user, in 24h mode in...

What is the action / field to change a document in...

Hello all, I am new to Nintex and having a tough time working through my first workflow. I am trying to create a simple review and Approval wor...