Participating In

Autopopulate based on another field

I have a multi select field on a Nintex form, and when a user selects a given option, I want to populate a different field with a new option. E...

Create List Items from a Repeating Section with Ni...

I have request where I need to figure to how to take a repeating section in a form in SharePoint and create a new item within that same list for ever...

Copy case ID along with repeating section items to...

So I have a list with repeating section, I have to parse the repeating section to a different list in order to export the data out. I figured out how...

Send Notification to user with form dpending on li...

Hi All Im struggling to think clearly on how to achieve my goal with this workflow. Decided to ask for help. I have a basic list. it consists...

Does Nintex WC have an approval page like K2, wher...

I am currently working on a process on NWC, prior to this moment I have been working on K2. I want to know if the NWC has an Approval page like that ...

Subtract 1 from a date field

Hi everyone I would like to subtract 1 day from a date field, and store the result in another date field. I want to use this in a calendar view...

Remove specific text from multi line variable

Hello All, I have a multi line string text variable. It is a sentence that list set items. EX: colors included are: red, magenta, yellow, o...

Date format does not work in NIntex O365 fn-Format...

Date format does not work in NIntex O365 fn-FormatDate(‍{Variable:TaskDueDate},dddd)..Outputs the entire string back. This has been raise quite a few...

• By kk
  • February 21, 2020  11:28

Mutiselect list box vertical align

Hello, We have lengthy values to show in multiselct. which is indeed hidden in the actual case. Is it possible to customize/align Lookup Control'...

• By Glass
  • February 03, 2020  01:16

Meet Condition of Invalidate (to End Invalidation)...

What I'm trying to set up in a Responsive form is that if an empty first field invalidates entry into a second field, then meeting the condition of t...

• By kpaint
  • January 31, 2020  08:19

Saving progress in an online form prior to submiss...

Hi there! Just wanted to get some suggestions or ideas if its even possible with Nintex forms. I've been using the Responsive desginer t...

• By far_CF
  • January 30, 2020  07:49

Remove check from Yes checkbox when No checkbox is...

I have 2 checkboxes on my form. Yes and No. When Yes is checked, a panel is opened. I have a rule to close the panel when No is checked but the Yes b...

• By yuri
  • January 15, 2020  07:41

Set variable as person Display Name button not wor...

Since updating to Enterprise 2013 workflow v3.5.0.0, When I set a variable to a user item property, the three dot button where i would previously hav...

• By harryr
  • September 30, 2019  02:27

Required field based on several separate entries

Is there a way to make a field required based on if any of previous questions is a certain value? For instance, I have 10 or so questions on a form t...

Please Help Average Formula Support

Hoping somone can help, I feel like this should be so simple...... I have a column I want to average, there are 3 scores possible in the column: 10...

Cascading Fields from Lookup Field

I have a lookup field on a form. With that lookup field there are several secondary fields that I want to have autopopulate some read only textboxes ...

• By rogerb
  • April 29, 2019  09:03

Direct user back to source URL when clicking '...

Hi, I'm a new user to Nintex for SharePoint so please bear with me. I've added a 'New Request' button to my page. When the user clicks the bu...

Connection between workflow and infopath web part ...

Hi guys, I am looking for a solution for like 3 hours, so I hope you can help me.... My Problem I have already finished the workflow wit...

• By CoKle
  • April 24, 2019  06:32

Workflow to create a short URL for a list item?

Hi, I am trying to use Nintex Workflow 2013 to create a short URL when a list item is created. I tried using these intructions from Vadim Tabakma...

How to set workflow for Mutiple Choice

Guys, I have a list that has alot of Choice(Mutiple Selection). I wanted to try to create a workflow to it. ex: Choice(Multiple Selection) ...

• By Jan1
  • April 02, 2019  16:50