Participating In

Timer Job stuck

HI, i have having issue with stuck nintex Scheduler timer job at 0%. the timer job is installed on Web front end and i have done iisrest, reboo...

Copy and rename only specific attachments from a r...

Hi Folks, I have a form that has attachments in both a repeating section and in the regular body of the form. In the repeating section, I first nee...

Split or Extract a Metadata on the left side with ...

Hello together, I have the problem that I retrieve values from a managed metadata field. It looks like value | adgfbn-fjkdjfkd-fkdslk I wan...

How to make a list field required - isNullOrEmpty(...

I am in SharePoint 2016 and using Nintex forms. Want to make a field required and prompt the user a message. Do NOT want to make the field required i...

Workflow not starting or getting error in executio...

I currently have flows in Nintex that run when the list item is created. Once the item is created in the list, two things happen: 1 That it tri...

Failed to run User Defined Action. Expression must...

Hi I have a form regarding Timesheet that requires a repeating section. In this case i have created UDA, When I run the workflow I'm getting er...

Add choice columns to produce a total number

HI All, I cant find a post about this, but then again I'm not 100% what I'm looking at half the time anyway. I have a list that's used as production ...

• By Mikedkn
  • January 13, 2021  15:36

Form is allowing submission with required fields b...

I have a submission form with two tabs. Unconnected Choice Buttons control whether one panel is displayed or the other. The SharePoint list has a f...

• By ab50439
  • January 13, 2021  14:57

Look into a MultiLine of Text variable and store a...

Hello I have a scenario where a Web Request is made to get an AccessToken. The result is then stored into a [variable] named StoreResult as a [...

• By bimi82
  • January 12, 2021  08:42

Concatinating ID field with a string using Nintex ...

Hello Team, I am new to Nintex workflow. My requirement is to add a column in the sharepoint list which will have a constant and ID value toget...

Spam

I submitted a Help type of post last month, and got a message that it was marked as spam. Looks like others have the same complaint. WHY?

• By alm
  • January 09, 2021  14:00

Nintex O365 Form for SharePoint Document Library

I have a Document library and a Nintex form associate with it. In the classic experience: after I upload the file to the document library, the ...

• By buommo
  • January 07, 2021  11:22

SharePoint 2016: Web Request - Item URL does not w...

I am in SharePoint 2016. I created a Nintex library workflow. I placed a web request control. In the URL, I choose Item Url and entered my username ...

Insert Link button doesn't work in the Label c...

I have SharePoint 2013 on premise classic view and in the Label control settings, when I click on the Link button, nothing appears. Is there a wor...

How do I separate multiple items in a single line ...

I have a single line textbox that has location codes separated by ; My form uses a list lookup that connects to this single line text field to hold...

Nintex forms webservice error

I was playing around with the nintex forms webservice yesterday and encountering some error. I am using the "web request" action to call the web serv...

• By arciel
  • January 04, 2021  19:15

Regular expression or inline function to only show...

Hello, I have a single text field that has a full name listed. I wont use a people field because the people who will be listed aren't available in ...

Relating columns based on choice not sure if I'...

I made a Job application form, each applicant applies to a vacancy ID and each Vacancy ID is supposed to be attached to a manager. So when the notifi...

• By inu
  • December 21, 2020  09:11

Use Nintex Workflow to Write List Data to a SQL Da...

Hello Community! I am researching the technical feasibility of using a Nintex Workflow to save data from a SharePoint list to a SQL Database table. ...

Rearrange elements in a Nintex Form based on condi...

Hello, I want to rearrange elements in a Nintex Form based on conditions. I have three textboxes, A, B and C. And And three checkboxes, A, B and ...

• By panc
  • December 14, 2020  05:08