cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Required fields within hidden columns

Hi all I have searched through the forum and havent found exactly what I'm looking for. I have a list created which based off a choice column hides other specific columns, there are also fields hidd...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 44
  • Replies 3

Lazy Approval Set-up - HELP!

I am desperately trying to get Lazy Approval working within my farm. We run SharePoint 2016, on premise, along with Nintex Forms and Workflow (2016). We have 2 x web front end servers, and 2 x app ser...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 46
  • Replies 3

Repeater section data parsing with Date column

Hi, I am trying to parse the data below in the format of Contact1, Location1, Date1, duration1;Contact2, Location2, Date2, duration2;.... but Date is always coming up as "1/01/0001 10:00:00 AM". Coul...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 31
  • Replies 1

Remove duplicate entries from a list lookup for cascading dropdowns

Hello All, I have a 1 custom list with 2 columns: Equipment Type Affected & Equipment Section that I will be using for Cascading drop downs on my classic form. Then on my form they are List Looku...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 50
  • Replies 3

Limit text field characters based on choice field

Hi I am looking to limit characters in a text field based on a choice field selection. I have 4 choices in th echoice field each require a specific amount of characters entered in the text field. E...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 81
  • Replies 4

Preview View only rendering HTML view not the form

I recently was editing a form in Nintex Forms Designer and when I went to preview my changes it only brought back the HTML code not the view of the form. I tried opening the preview in different bro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Vaneza
  • | April 20, 2020 15:26
  • Views 156
  • Replies 8

Actions marked as completed by really aren't completed

My workflow has a few instances where it calculates a date and builds a string that includes that date.When I run the workflow, the first instance completes correctly, but the second, which occurs aft...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | May 21, 2020 10:30
  • Views 56
  • Replies 2

Using a Regular Expression to Delete Characters in a Collection Variable

Hi I am trying to use a regularexpression to delete the characters between to two items in a collection variable. In this case - and ;. For example, Smith, John - OrgName-SubOrg, St. Louis, MO; Coo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 167
  • Replies 9

Machine state issue

Hi, Could someone help me to understand, why Machine State acting this way: when i selecting "Send to review" outcome, workflow ignores Change state and goes down to next Flexi task. When only one Fl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Rumos
  • | May 21, 2020 09:15
  • Views 27
  • Replies 1

Days Items in a list are at each status

Hello, I'm very new to Nintex workflows and Nintex forms. I am trying to create a column in my SharePoint list that shows how many days it has been since an item was created and then would like to go...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 205
  • Replies 21

How to control the visibility over the input forms depending on what I selected from

Hi there:) I'm currently working in a new team and my knowledge is really poor please help me.. I just wondering is there any way to make the input forms visible or invisible depending on my choice th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shige08
  • | May 21, 2020 01:29
  • Views 51
  • Replies 3

in Nintex how to publishing workflows and forms from development to production?

on my, on perm SharePoint development farm, I have created a list,workflows andforms how can I transfer into a production environment? Many Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Nbibi
  • | May 20, 2020 03:01
  • Views 62
  • Replies 3

The Field is invalid - Error message

Hi, I'm using Classic forms and the users of the form complained they are unable submit the form and getting the error message "The field is invalid" for some of the fields of the form. All fields are...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kavirana
  • | May 17, 2020 21:01
  • Views 73
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms fails on list permissions only

Hi , we have created a nintex form on a sharepoint online list. Some of our users does have list permissions only(edit permissions), no permissions on the site level. If they want to open the nintex f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by pumpeltz
  • | May 20, 2020 06:58
  • Views 33
  • Replies 1

Create Item in another list formatting incorrect

I have a list that creates an item in another list. I want to pull some information from list 1 into list 2. Most of the fields are working just fine, but when I added a currency field, it is saying "...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | May 13, 2020 11:45
  • Views 216
  • Replies 6

Hide Disable Rule not working on Lookup Field

Hi, Using Nintex Forms, when I try to create a rule for a lookup field (pulled in from a different SP list) the rule does not work. I've tried hide and disable. This is what the last iteration looks l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by naccarati
  • | November 05, 2019 12:30
  • Views 407
  • Replies 6

Repeating section data stores with GUIDs in New responsive form

Hello, I am using new responsive form which has the repeating section but the data stores in the format of GUIDs for columns within the Repeating section. Please see the sample data below. <?xml...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 152
  • Replies 7

Is there a way to get user email property from Person/Group field in SharePoint list?

Gathering information about items in a list and upcoming expirations. All other fields are gathered in the for each loop but the Person information does not come across. What is the the recommended a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by techoh
  • | April 29, 2020 05:41
  • Views 76
  • Replies 2

How can I show attachments on the Nintex Task Form along with other Item properties

Hello, I am using Nintex Task form to approve/reject the workflow. I was able to show Item properties along with Task fields but I am not able to show attachments associated with the Item that trigge...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rythm
  • | October 10, 2019 13:36
  • Views 649
  • Replies 5

how can I use a "tabstopp" in an textbox

Iread some columns from a table and write them in a text variable. To make a better visiualisation i want tu use the "tabstopp". How can I use a tabstopp in a textbox? Here I want use an "tabstopp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 54
  • Replies 2