cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Repeat By in Relationship is Populated but I still get a Required Error

I am trying to add a child relationship from this other object and filled in the repeat by with row and other options but it won't let me save saying that the field is required - is this a bug?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 403
  • Replies 3

Excel middleware settings created in flash are not carried over to LEDD

Packages that were created using flash do not show the excel middleware settings in LEDD. It's not too convenient consideriring that flash will be not available from next year. That means we will lose...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by peter_kis
  • | December 07, 2020 07:39
  • Views 307
  • Replies 2

Flash will no longer be supported by Salesforce Dec 2020

Is it already on your roadmap for your product to be upgraded from flash before salesforce discontinues supporting flash products in Dec 2020?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by NYoung
  • | November 18, 2019 08:26
  • Views 2307
  • Replies 8

Provisioned User Visibility

I'm in Salesforce DocGen Admin - Users - User Permissions On the right I see "5 of 5 users provisioned" but I can only see 3 users in the Admin box and 0 users in the Users box. Where are the other 2 ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 888
  • Replies 2

Customer Central stuck in "Creating your case" loading loop

Hi everyone, I'm posting here hoping to raise awareness to Nintex about their customer central site. When I try to create a case, I get stuck in a constant "Creating your case..." loading loop, and do...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by ngetta
  • | December 26, 2019 06:40
  • Views 1117
  • Replies 3

Salesforce DocGen: Format Changing?

Has anyone ran into the issue where your document looks one way before upload but when you upload it and generate a doc, the format changes? Things that are on page 2 are now on page 1. Any suggestion...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 908
  • Replies 3

Nintext DocGen Send an email based on field change?

Hi, I have Nintext DocGen, is it possible to send the email automatically from salesforce based on an update to the status field? OR do I need the Nintex workflow app too? Thanks Jasmine

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by jasmine
  • | January 22, 2020 05:55
  • Views 951
  • Replies 2

Are there any updates regarding the SameSite=Lax default for DocGen?

In case anyone doesn't know, Salesforce has issued anadvisoryto let everyone know of an upcoming update for google chrome. I tested the update through the instructions provided from the above link, a...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by ngetta
  • | December 24, 2019 10:43
  • Views 1151
  • Replies 2

DocGen and inserting html into document

For all our form submissions I track the outcomes of every task as they're completed and write it back into the form itself. This way if any tasks or workflow history is deleted in the future, or the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by elko
  • | July 24, 2019 01:35
  • Views 2601
  • Replies 11

Preview and edit before pdf generation

Is it possible to preview and edit documents just before pdf are generated and stored for sobjects using docgen?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by dipankar
  • | September 24, 2019 02:41
  • Views 750
  • Replies 1

Updating our version of DocGen - SF Sandbox query

Hi, I can see a newer version is available, and want to test it our in a sandbox first, but we have no full sandboxes available. Is a partial copy SB ok? Thanks

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by LibbyPos
  • | August 18, 2019 19:51
  • Views 1136
  • Replies 2

Emails triggered through workflow cloud are delayed

I am trying to set up email notification through Nintex Workflow Cloud for Salesforce and it takes 5 mins for the workflow intances to appear it failed or completed. I see the email if completed, is t...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by NilaS
  • | May 16, 2019 12:21
  • Views 1178
  • Replies 1

Rich text field with image

Hello Friends!I have a rich text field ina custom object record where the user inputs an image. I need that image to transfer over to the Drawloop Word doc when "Generate Documents". Any suggestions? ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 2444
  • Replies 2

Salesforce:Upgrade to the latest version of Nintex Drawloop

Dears, I would like to upgrade to the latest version of Nintex Drawloop, can you tell me if: 1-I have to reinstall the package from AppExchange or is by other means?2-Will existing DDPs kept afterupgr...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by bassamba
  • | September 18, 2017 06:32
  • Views 2991
  • Replies 1