Participating In

Remove Duplicates from cascade lookup column

Scenario: We have two lookup column . Column A contains Country and Column B contains Sites. Based on country selection sites will get filte...

Externally start Nintex workflows in seconds with ...

If you've ever thought -- " Could I kickoff a Nintex workflow from... " -- then now's the time to start generating external start URLs and conne...

iterate through repeating section.

I have a repeating section and trying get values from it in a workflow. fyi- I have named the repeating section and the elements in it. I tried ...

SQL Query that includes a field reference

I'm building out my first Nintex form and have not been able to find an answer on this online so I'm hoping someone can help. I'm trying to ha...

How do I validate a number pattern in a Form ?

Hi, I need to validate a response in a Form - to make sure it meets the pattern xxxx.xxx.xxxxxx I think I need to use a Regular Expressio...

Nintex Forms Enterprise - Web Request Control

On 22nd July 2015 we released Nintex Forms Enterprise edition. Nintex Forms Enterprise includes the ability to bring external database connectivi...

• By shuklah
  • August 06, 2015  17:20

Calculated Fields Parsing Numbers

I have an issue with the calculated value control whereby it will parse the calculation result as an integer despite my explicit declaration that...

Convert document, workflow completed but no output...

Hello All, I have a simple workflow that has just convert document action. When I ran this workflow on a document in a document library, the w...

• By
  • June 10, 2015  01:28

Find user to email based on column value

Hi, So i have a sharepoint list, and based on dropdown value, i have a conditional column that displays the related persons email. This works ...

• By
  • June 09, 2015  21:25

Starting workflow from the top?

Hi, So I have created a ninetix workflow that goes to different stages of approval, my issue is when it is rejected I would like to restart t...

• By
  • June 03, 2015  19:07

Can you edit a calculated value field?

I am creating an order form and I want to pre-populate data in the form to streamline the process but I also want the user to be able to edit if ...

• By
  • April 15, 2015  13:02

Member of Group and Formatting Rules

Hi All, we have to disable controls on a form based on a status, e.g if the Status is <> "Draft" then disable few controls. Its easy, ...

• By hcait
  • April 13, 2015  16:49

Nintex Forms Preview is showing empty

I have a Nintex Form that shows blank on both Preview, New and Edit Form. I have attached the form.xml for your reference. I have done the fo...

• By
  • March 17, 2015  22:30

list lookup filtering in a repeated section

Hello, I am having problems filtering a list query (dropdown) by another control - list query (dropdown) - within a repeated section. It works...

Capture LazyApproval response as workflow variable...

Using Nintex Workflow 2010. First time working with LazyApproval. Got it installed and functioning. http://www.nintexdownload.com/connect_image...

• By
  • October 23, 2014  16:39

Avoid "Workflow has been cancelled" mail...

We have a workflow designed to cancel a state machine "from the outside" using the nintex web service to terminate. Are there any way to avoid th...

• By csoltau
  • September 23, 2014  00:48

Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoi...

Here we demonstrate how to create a cascading dropdown using Nintex Forms. The video is shown on Nintex Forms 2010, but the same applies to...

• By
  • July 03, 2014  22:34

Performing calculations with Nintex Forms using th...

You can use the Calculated value control to perform a calculation on a form, which will display on the form when it is used. To watch an examp...

• By
  • July 03, 2014  19:26

Run Now Functionality

You may have noticed that some Nintex Workflow actions have a Run Now button. What does this button do? You can use th is button to te...

• By
  • June 01, 2014  23:54