cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

parse xml to sharepoint list

I have a Nintex Form (2013) with a Repeating Section "Milestones"in a SharePoint List that has two field "MSDate", "MSDetail".I want to extract those records from the XML and add them to a separate Sh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3026
  • Replies 8

Autocomplete in a repeating section

Hello all,I have set autocomplete for a field in a Nintex Form 2013 using JS (that's a long list of Cost Centers for an expense approval form). The customer would like to be able to submit more that 1...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dsotirov
  • | October 03, 2016 08:46
  • Views 4338
  • Replies 10

Check Calendar for Double Bookings

There seemed to be many ways to do this, but all adhoc and no complete solutions. So I present the following. Example in bottom screenshot.In your Nintex Form (classic).1. Define "StartTime" as the C...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shaneoss
  • | December 12, 2018 18:31
  • Views 1706
  • Replies 10

SQL Query Action not working in workflow, if run to executes directly it works

The workflow that I created to update delegate comments into the main item. The issue is if I provide HumanWorkflowID in SQL query and execute action, it is working properly in edit workflow mode as s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 427
  • Replies 6

Year Range issue with Date Picker Control on Nintex Form

Hi,We have in issue with Date Picker control on Nintex Form. The year range is displayed on the form is for the last 10 years only. If we select a year it then goes back to another 10 years. How can I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2786
  • Replies 7

Source Redirect & URL Querystring parm not working together

I have two lists in a parent child relationship and have included a button at the parent to create a new item in the child list. I am able to pass a parameter in the URL (ParentID=ID) to populate the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jacallan
  • | July 17, 2018 10:49
  • Views 2170
  • Replies 7

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any hel

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help I have a request to set a status based on 3 calculated values greaterthan = 1 lessthan = -1 equal = 0 I need to u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ERefat
  • | July 16, 2019 02:47
  • Views 291
  • Replies 4

Value of common 'Current User' in JavaScript

When I execute the following Custom JavaScript in Nintex Forms I get an unexpected result... NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady( function() { console.log( 'Current User' ); } );I would expect t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scheevel
  • | May 02, 2018 16:43
  • Views 1424
  • Replies 5

Designing your Workflow - Commit Pending Changes Action NW2010 & NW2013

Some actions in SharePoint workflow don’t execute their workload immediately - instead they batch their job. For example, the "Update list item" action doesn’t actually update an item immediately, it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:27
  • Views 41609
  • Replies 20

Set Minutes in date picker

Hi everyone,How can i set the date picker to any date, any hour and only 00 or 30 (zero minutes or 30 minutes) ?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by poliveira
  • | January 18, 2018 10:29
  • Views 1417
  • Replies 7

Forms: how do i conditionally disable 'add row' in repeating section

My custom SP2013 list has a people/group column Submitter. In the list form, I have a repeating section control. In the repeating section Control Settings, I am trying to configure an Expression in th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by contenu
  • | November 21, 2016 09:11
  • Views 1714
  • Replies 5

Nintex Form Not Running Validation Rules & Closing Form Prematurely

I have a Nintex Form with a few validation rules associated to controls (i.e., if this field is not blank then that field is required, etc.) When I publish it one of two things happens - either the ru...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1875
  • Replies 9

Adding a hyperlink to your Nintex Form

You may find while designing your Nintex Form, that you need to include a hyperlink to another location. I'm going to show you how you can add a hyperlink to a label control. It's very similar to addi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2014 20:48
  • Views 16409
  • Replies 10

Switch Logic with Email Notification

Dear All,I am trying to send customised emails to 2 set of users based on the list value input by users. For example, if the user select Japan in the SharePoint form, an email should be sent to Japan ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1351
  • Replies 11

SharePoint Dropdown Bug

Hi all,i have an issue with dropdown list i use in my form.When i click the dropdown, the list will come down directly under the field. (Original Pict)but if i scroll down/ scroll up/ scroll left/ scr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 755
  • Replies 7

Problem with Validation rule

I am attempting to set a validation rule against a control to prevent it from being blank unless another control equals "Instructor Substitute". Here is what i have in the rule.PaySchedule==""&&am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1125
  • Replies 8

Regular expression action

I have a choice column with many values in itexample:1)22 - pennsylvania2) 345 - canada3) 41 - AtlantaI want only the numericals from this and the rest can can be ignored (i.e 22 - pennsylvania = 22)H...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PSSRK
  • | March 26, 2019 18:25
  • Views 600
  • Replies 4

Why do email notifications cause entire workflows to fail when one user is disabled o

I love so many things about Nintex. It's an extremely powerful and useful tool. With all that loves comes a tiny bit of hate.I cannot stand how Nintex handles a disabled/deleted user in a workflow. Es...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nj
  • | April 17, 2019 05:24
  • Views 858
  • Replies 8

Update a field based on the selected value in a dropbox

Right,I have the following code, whichI like to .change when the dropdown is == RecipientHow do I filter the var CollectedBy based on the selection?NWF$(document).ready(function(){ var CollectedBy ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | April 04, 2019 07:13
  • Views 1727
  • Replies 8

Best Practice Question – Tracking Multiple Item States

This is a general best practice question for people who have been around the block a few times with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (on prem, though I'm not entirely sure that it'll matter).The Basic s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MegaJerk
  • | December 10, 2018 06:46
  • Views 1148
  • Replies 5