cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Pause For gives an error

Per thisMarian Hatalapost (thx Marian Hatala‌) I put in a Pause at the top of my WF and I also put in a Commit and Pause (1 min) after every 50 transactions (Create New Item) within a For Each. For so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 805
  • Replies 11

Validation on Date only control that setted value via JS not works

If you put a Date/Time control that is "Date Only", on a form, and set its value via this code:NWF$(function(){ NWF$("#" + d3).val("01/01/2016"); });Then add a validation rule on this control to prev...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mrahda2
  • | February 14, 2019 23:42
  • Views 48
  • Replies 2

Can an email address be added to a multi-user People Picker field using JavaScript?

I am designing a Training Form and within that form there is a section to add a list of group names to conduct the training.The names can be sourced from SharePoint User Profiles or an external Sharep...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by brettando
  • | February 13, 2019 20:21
  • Views 111
  • Replies 8

Nintex Forms Lookup not working after migration

Hello everyone,I have a couple of lists- Customers- Products- RequestsIn the requests list I am looking up both customers and products, I also have some calculated fields based on the customer and pro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kinetal
  • | February 13, 2019 03:42
  • Views 100
  • Replies 7

Cannot add actions to State Machine

The picture should explain things. Most of my trees are missing the "new" node. I don't know what you call it. This happens from time to time. It's really annoying to work around. I can't place any ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nmjohns
  • | February 11, 2019 06:36
  • Views 340
  • Replies 6

How to stop triggering the unwanted workflow

I want to approve a document by parallel workflow.So I have two branches B1 and B2.Both gets trigger for an doc uploaded.If B2 accepts and B1 rejects then again the user gets trigger and do modificati...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by smiliyas
  • | February 06, 2019 21:42
  • Views 76
  • Replies 5

Duplicate emails being sent to users in multiple SP groups - workflow

An email being sent out from Nintex workflow to a list of SharePoint groups. There are users who are members of multiple groups and therefore are receiving multiple emails. For example, 1 User is a me...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 31
  • Replies 2

Nintex Form Copy paste controls

I cannot see copy paste options in the Nintex form designer ribbon.Version: 8.3SharePoint 2103 On Prim .What am I missing here.Thank you

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by youlearn
  • | February 13, 2019 15:07
  • Views 56
  • Replies 3

Copy list element from one source list to dynamic target list

Hi all,I need to copy a list element from a static source list to a dynamic target list (depending on the date it is "Q1-2019-target list"; "Q2-2019-target list", etc.). Therefor I cannot use nintex c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | January 16, 2019 07:18
  • Views 114
  • Replies 4

Flexi Task is Not Completing

I have an issue with two workflows that have Flexi Taskbeing assigned to the approvers. However, after they make their decisions the Flexi Task is not completing. I have confirmed they are completing ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | February 02, 2017 11:00
  • Views 393
  • Replies 3

Repeating section as html table in mail

A simple way to convert Nintex Forms Repeating section XML data to a HTML table is using a XLS transformation. To do the transformation only one action is needed: Query XML.Here is a simple example (F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | August 24, 2015 06:47
  • Views 15004
  • Replies 35

List Column Field on Form Twice

Does it not work if you put a list column field on the form twice? The New Item form is notsaving my input from this fieldto the list.We have two Product Number formats, so my form conditionally shows...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 135
  • Replies 5

Form Panels Display in Wrong Place

I have two panels, we'll call them Series and SK, each with a formatting rule that hides them. The Series panel condition is: not(ProductNumberType=="Series Number") and the SK panel condition is: not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1063
  • Replies 23

Nintex Forms Web Request action

Hi All, hoping some can help me.I'm trying to get a count of open tasks in the Workflow tasks list to display on a form. Why because users want to log on to the landing page and see a big number of op...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 32
  • Replies 1

Task form attachments returning nothing

Hi Team,I have a flexi task which assigns a task to approver where he can fill few columns and attach the file and submit.In UAT environment i was able to fetch the attachments using call web service ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hema2930
  • | February 11, 2019 01:15
  • Views 119
  • Replies 3

Nintex Form attachment size validation and control

Hi everyone,We are thinking about how to separate the attachment file size from SharePoint size imitation. For example, The SharePoint maximum upload file size is 50 MB but I need to control the attac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1471
  • Replies 10

Field value from a calculated value control not saved

I am new in Nintex and setting up some forms. In one of them I have a calculated value which shows well in the form but later, when I see the field where the value should be saved... is empty!Could so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Nuria
  • | February 08, 2019 09:18
  • Views 103
  • Replies 7

Nintex Forms - copying text to Multiple Lines of Text field (Javascript)

I have an application where I wish to use a Nintex form to copy data from another list ("Other") into a multiple lines of text field in the current form ("Current").I use a calculated value control to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by IanM
  • | February 11, 2019 07:57
  • Views 54
  • Replies 1

Query more lists in one action

Is there option how to query more than one list in a row?I was trying query list and CAML and put code like this:<Query> <Lists> <List ID="{ID-OF-LIST-A}" /> <List ID="{ID-OF-LIST...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by heget
  • | February 11, 2019 07:40
  • Views 35
  • Replies 1

Duplicate emails being sent .5 - 2 hrs later

I have workflows that are triggered from another workflow. On those triggered workflows there is a loop function. The send notification action after the loop gets sent twice sometimes 30 minutes later...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harve019
  • | January 18, 2019 07:43
  • Views 69
  • Replies 1