cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

System generated emails using Nintex List Workflows

I'm running into some issues while creating an automated rule to send a system generated notifications.What I'm trying to accomplish is that an email be sent 3 days after an employee is assigned to an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rudy_a
  • | March 27, 2019 11:25
  • Views 142
  • Replies 3

Why do email notifications fail when one user is disabled or deleted?

I love so many things about Nintex. It's an extremely powerful and useful tool. With all that loves comes a tiny bit of hate.I cannot stand how Nintex handles a disabled/deleted user in a workflow. Es...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nj
  • | April 17, 2019 05:24
  • Views 60
  • Replies 2

Set Field Value based on selected Tab

Hi...new to the forum so i hope this is an easy one!I created a fairly simple form, with 3 tabs from a Choice control. I also have a SharePoint column with the exact same choices.Since rendering as Op...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MarcoB
  • | April 17, 2019 10:37
  • Views 110
  • Replies 4

Flexi Task corruption

I have been seeing this issue with my workflows. I create a workflow with multiple Flexi tasks. The workflow works properly and everything is fine. One day I open the workflow to make a change and one...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 381
  • Replies 4

Long list of choices... How can I divide them on a Form - then combine the answers.

I have a SharePoint Multi-select Choice field which has about 30 options. The options fall into 3 categories A, B, C.For ease of use I would like to have 3 different(colour coded) choice lists display...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 114
  • Replies 5

The Leap Year Result value return a problem for my form

Hi everyone, I have a formthat displays the amount of days as seen in the image below.I believe becausenext year is a leap year the value isshowing 366 days for a one year policy. I am having trouble ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 121
  • Replies 4

ListView control , caml query issue

I am using the function fn-userProfilelookup in caml query for the list view control and it is not geting any value it seems, i am not getting any records. The function works in calculated value contr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sojanm
  • | April 07, 2019 16:35
  • Views 65
  • Replies 2

people picker not returning names

We user the People picker field extensively in our forms, but one of the biggest issues is that it does not always return ALL the suggestions.For example, I am looking for "Andrew JONES", so I type in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 331
  • Replies 4

How to create a reminder email after 3 days?

Hello,I would like to send out a reminder email 3 days after a notification email has been sent out. How can I accomplish this? Currently, my workflow looks like this. Thanks!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by isogunro
  • | July 08, 2018 14:42
  • Views 1369
  • Replies 8

Create a URL to version history page

I'm wondering if it's possible and how to create a URL for the version history page on a document library. SharePoint puts a link to that on the ribbon but I cannot seem to identify the URL. Right-cli...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 52
  • Replies 1

Why does the Nintex Form in existing wf tasks not update after updating the FlexiTask

For a workflow I created Nintex Forms on a few Flexi-Tasks. Which worked like a charm. Now I've made a few corrections on the form, save it and published the workflow again. Existing workflow tasks wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpmhuls
  • | April 11, 2019 07:06
  • Views 46
  • Replies 1

Refrencing a look up column in nintex form rules forumla

Ref:https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/Nintex-form-condition-rule-the-OR-rule/m-p/88559#M65492As I had no response to my follow up question I am reposting. What happens is Control A...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | April 03, 2019 08:16
  • Views 91
  • Replies 2

Form Rule Help hiding panel with OR combinations

Hello all. Been banging my head against a wall and would greatly appreciate any assistance. I have a form panel that needs to be hidden with a variety of AND and OR.Fields:QuantityNamedControl = Numbe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 141
  • Replies 7

Copy three different fields from one list item to another (way new user)

Let me first say I am really very new to using Nintex. I am trying to establish a workflow that copies three fields from a new entry in List A to List B. The next step is to create a separate entry in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shunn
  • | March 29, 2019 09:49
  • Views 117
  • Replies 3

AddAttachment Workflow Error

I have a workflow for a request that branches out based on the input of the request into 5 separate lists. It adds the attachment to the appropriate list in another site in SharePoint via the call web...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by csanjuan
  • | April 09, 2019 16:52
  • Views 105
  • Replies 2

How to clear Non connected fields

I am still very new to Nintex forms - I am working on my 3rd form. I have a reasonable amount of experience with other form tools and I am struggling to un-learn them.I have a choice field which is no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 51
  • Replies 1

Is there a simple way to strip all special characters from a string?

For purposes of building a URL for a link, I am stripping special characters like comma, period and question mark from a string (created by a user entry):fn-Replace({TextStart}{ItemProperty:Title}{Tex...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2724
  • Replies 4

Extracting the Month from a date on a Nintex form

I am trying to extract a month and year (separately) from a date control on a Nintex form. It's easy to do on the list and in the workflow but i need the data on the form itself at runtime. Any ideas ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 53
  • Replies 1

Using an InfoPath form for more then one task

Hi,I couldn´t find a topic for my issue.I have a workflow with multiple flexi-tasks withthe same outcomes (Approve and Reject). I made the form with InfoPath, the problme is, i have more then twenty t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by CoKle
  • | April 04, 2019 06:14
  • Views 91
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms RegEx Checking for Single Character

Hello,I'd like to check for only an "@" symbol in Nintex Forms for a text field. This is for email address, and I'd only like to check to make sure they put an "@" somewhere in the string. That's all ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | April 04, 2019 06:31
  • Views 95
  • Replies 4