cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Current User people picker not populating when published

I want to make certain fields on my form only editable if the current user is the one named in another field, but none of the expressions i'm trying seem to work. I'm pretty sure it comes down to what...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mbayoumi
  • | March 14, 2016 05:34
  • Views 2783
  • Replies 10

How do I capture the Workflow Task ID

I have an assign flexi task within a workflow. I would like to capture the Workflow Task ID to use in the flexi task reminder email but I am unable to find the WF Task ID available as a variable ? Any...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 10152
  • Replies 16

Date calculation for the days of last month

I am trying to create a site workflow that runs at the beginning of each month that looks at a list and counts the entries for the previous month.I created the logic to figure out the numbers for the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gregc72
  • | May 11, 2018 10:59
  • Views 1649
  • Replies 3

Comparing date value to today's date does not work in Query List

I have been trying quite a number of ways but still coming up with a 0. Will appreciate any help from Nintex gurus here.Background:I am trying to have a site workflow send out email notifications to s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 23, 2016 21:57
  • Views 11167
  • Replies 15

Displaying Repeating Section Data in List Views, The Easy Way!

IntroductionRepeating sections are very powerful if you want to create 1 to many relationships within your Nintex Forms. However, they come with some caveats when you need to parse, use and display th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 59085
  • Replies 75

Person or Group SP column with Group selected restricts access to Edit/View Form

Nintex Forms 2013 Ver 2.10.2.0WIndows7, IE111) Created a SP list that has aPerson or Groupcolumn set toChoose a Group.2) The Nintex Form hasa controlconnected to the column, so that the user can selec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by markd
  • | March 28, 2018 09:58
  • Views 3491
  • Replies 13

parse xml to sharepoint list

I have a Nintex Form (2013) with a Repeating Section "Milestones"in a SharePoint List that has two field "MSDate", "MSDetail".I want to extract those records from the XML and add them to a separate Sh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6350
  • Replies 10

How to set a multi line text box based on drop down (when in use)

All,On my form (Nintex 2013)I have a list lookup control connected to a separate list within my site.This list has 2 columns: title and description. The list lookup shows the title values.I have a mul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2615
  • Replies 5

Unable to find the Custom Javascript text area in Nintex Responsive forms

Hi,Recently i have started working on Nintex Responsive Forms, I am trying to call the REST APIs in the Nintex Responsive forms. I searched in the form->settings-custom Javascript text area. But un...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6536
  • Replies 8

Edit or delete a delegation created by the Administrator

Hello all.While the Administrator can be allowed to set delegation for another user, strangely he is not allowed to change or delete it. Or at least I can't find how this is done.Thanks,Dimiter

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dsotirov
  • | April 02, 2018 01:12
  • Views 2901
  • Replies 7

Attachments

I have a project request workflow that I am currently building. As the project requests leave the initiator, the forms in the flexitasks are altered and attachments are added and then handed off to th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by callison
  • | September 14, 2016 16:58
  • Views 2100
  • Replies 8

Calculated Value shows 0 on Edit

I have a repeater with multiple values that get added together outside the repeater in a calculated value control. This works fine.When editing an item that was already created, the calculated value s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nj
  • | December 01, 2017 06:20
  • Views 2650
  • Replies 16

collect task attachments in list item and show all attachments in next task

The first time I worked with attachments in a workflow, I ask where are the attachments stored and how can I show all attachments in the following workflow tasks to give an approver the possibility to...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | December 03, 2014 02:14
  • Views 39292
  • Replies 11

Date validation issue

Ok, I'm trying to setup a date validation to prevent someone from forward dating the control. Essentially the value must be less than or equal to the current date. I've setup a date control and set to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 746
  • Replies 3

Error: "task is currently locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited"

Currently we're experiencing a mysterious error on Nintex, where certain group of users' (with Full control) task remain pending.The task is complete but then it remains pending and when try to respon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 18, 2015 00:19
  • Views 8438
  • Replies 8

How to return the day of month for date value

I can't seem to find a function that returns the day of the month for a given value. I would like it so I can go that amount -1 to get the last day possible for the previous month.If there is a better...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3038
  • Replies 2

Multiline text box auto-resize in display/edit mode?

Multiline text box auto-resize in display/edit mode?Can I set up the multiple-line box to auto-resize in display or edit mode? I have enabled the "Resize at runtime" option to Yes.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by swap
  • | February 10, 2017 01:14
  • Views 2237
  • Replies 3

How to capture the Display Name of multiple people from a Person or Group column and

Updated: Thanks to ‌ for suggesting the best solution.In this scenario we have a Person or Group column that allows multiple selection which means users are able to insert more than one person in the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by houman
  • | December 19, 2017 08:35
  • Views 7617
  • Replies 8

How to run oracle stored procedure

I am trying to run Oracle Stored Procedure and getting error. can anyone help me out on this. please find below screenshot for more information. connection is working okay but while I run query gettin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by apatel
  • | June 27, 2019 12:27
  • Views 1193
  • Replies 6

How to update Multi-select choice item from workflow

I am having an issue with trying to update a multi-select choice field on my context item via the Update item action. I have created a custom task form, to which I have added a multi-select choice fie...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by efarley
  • | December 07, 2018 09:19
  • Views 3209
  • Replies 7