cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all,As manyof you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:Use cases you have for Nintex Liv...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 11099
  • Replies 86

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi,I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3320
  • Replies 13

is Nintex - BPMS?

Can we say that Sharepoint+Nintex is a BPMS? Is yes, what parts of Nintex it should contain? Wokflow, Forms, Hawkeye, others? What do you think?Here istheintresting post about it.Making Sense of Share...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 14, 2016 03:45
  • Views 1354
  • Replies 3

how to install Nintex Hawkeye?

What're the requirements for installation?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mary_liu
  • | July 28, 2016 08:31
  • Views 2535
  • Replies 6

What's New From Nintex - Nintex Hawkeye!

We are very excited to announce the availability of Nintex Hawkeye, our new, cloud based workflow analytics service!At Nintex, we know that as you begin to better manage everyday processes with the Ni...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3836
  • Replies 8

TIBCO

HiI am exploring Nintex as a front-end for a complex architecture where the main service bus is TIBCO, wich is the best approach to integrate TIBCO with Nintex?Thanks in advance

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 28, 2016 09:55
  • Views 439
  • Replies 4

What is the best device to use when wanting to mirror or demo a nintex mobile form to

What is the best device to use when wanting to mirror or demo a nintex mobile form to a larger screen?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | July 27, 2015 19:00
  • Views 402
  • Replies 2